Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,534 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 4th March, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 4th March, 2016 (290 Views)

Rccg Sunday School 4th March, 2018 / Celebration TV 4Th Anniversary: Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate TV Station / The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th Dec. 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 4th March, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 4TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: THERE IS NO MORE TIME, RAPTURE IS AT HAND.

TEXT: JOEL 3:14-16
14. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

MEMORY VERSE. But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none. 1 CORINTHIANS 7:29

Time waits for no one. Time equally flies like wind and any time lost is never gained back. It is on this basis that we do not need to waste any time in doing the things of God. From various indications, based on Biblical predictions, the rapture of the saints is likely going to take place very soon hence Christians need to hasten up in the area of evangelism and in their preparation for the rapture.

In the text above, the Bible made us to understand that there are multitudes of people confused on whether to repent to serve God or not. Should the rapture take place, these confused multitudes sitting in the fence will all go to hell fire.

In order to save these multitudes from perishing, evangelistic efforts need to be doubled to ensure that these multitudes hear the gospel and accept Christ at the same time. There are people waiting to be spoken to several times before they can repent. It is for the benefits of these people that efforts need to be doubled in preaching the gospel.
Again on our individual basis, as Christians we need to examine and reexamine our lives in the preparation for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ for the rapture of the saints.

The memory verse is telling us not to allow whatever we have to be a hindrance to our preparation for the rapture and the work of God. There is no time, be ready for the rapture now.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that nothing should derail you in your preparation for the rapture.

Pray that God should touch as many people as you preach to and make them repent of their sins.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil 1John 3:8 If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Mother Teresa To Be Made Saint Sept 4 — Pope Francis / Our Daily Bread Tuesday March 22 2016 / The Chosen Daily Devotional 22nd March, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.