Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million (1772 Views)

Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki / Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by nigerdeltaa1: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2016
The hunter has become the hunted.

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by SUPERPACK: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2016
beautiful nonsense, How can a child (Kanu) report his father (buhari) to the mother (ecowas court) for punishing him.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2016
grin
Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Two posters above and three posters below me are yorubas especially the first one and fourth one below. These cowards said nothing on the Hausa-Fulani and yoruba bloodbath but more concerned about Kanu...pathetic

Nice one...you have a case; solid one. By the time Nigeria pays 260 billion Naira, she will be bankrupt and call it a night. Is this a coincidence that IPOB legal team filed this 4 days to his trial...put real fear on them knowing that our leaders love money...let's release him instead of paying the $800 million.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Ebukaobi: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu has not really fully understood the problem he is facing

He is exhibiting the same delusion that has overtaken the IPOB movement

They make noise online and yet beg Buhari in secret. Their senior branch - Ohaneze is now begging to gain audience with the president and asking for a eastern nigeria development fund because of the poverty and joblessness in the region

IPOB are just confused toads. The sooner Nnamdi is executed the better for the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Luckylife(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by villareal15(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Ok
Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by superstar1(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What happened to:

1. The claim of Putin, Obama and Cameron threatening Nigeria over the Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw self inflicted dilemma?

2. What is the outcome of your propaganda meeting with UN?

3. What is the result of the invitation to AU?

4. Who owns Ecowas or who is even Ecowas? Ask what happened to Dasuki that went there earlier on.

The id1ot should accept his fate, he failed in his genocide and treason against the state attempt and he must pay the price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by SUPERPACK: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2016
new2020:
Two posters above and three posters below me are yorubas especially the first one and fourth one below. These cowards said nothing on the Hausa-Fulani and yoruba bloodbath but more concerned about Kanu...pathetic

Nice one...you have a case; solid one. By the time Nigeria pays 260 billion Naira, she will be bankrupt and call it a night. Is this a coincidence that IPOB legal team filed this 4 days to his trial...put real fear on them knowing that our leaders love money...let's release him instead of paying the $800 million.
contrary to your what you think am an IGBO MAN.what do u think ecowas can do about this, where are they when UWAZURUIKE was detained for almost 2 years, even under GEJ. and mind u nigeria has upper hand in Ecowas,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:

what do u think ecowas can do about this, where are they when UWAZURUIKE was detained for almost 2 years, even under GEJ. and mind u nigeria has upper hand in Ecowas,

Uwazurike is not Nnamdi Kanu. The next thing after God to IPOB is Nnamdi Kanu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by zendy: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2016
Ebukaobi:

They make noise online and yet beg Buhari in secret. Their senior branch - Ohaneze is now begging to gain audience with the president and asking for a eastern nigeria development fund because of the poverty and joblessness in the region

IPOB are just confused toads. The sooner Nnamdi is executed the better for the country

I think you better get facts right. IPOB has nothing to do with Ohaneze. Ohaneze is simply the apex Igbo political/cultural organisation and it is in their nature to lobby any Government in power for Igbo interests. IPOB on the other hand is more broader than Ohaneze and represents not only Igbos but several other minorities in the south of Nigeria and they seek a separate political Union out of Nigeria. Both organisations have different agendas so don't confuse both to be the same.

You may not believe this but a Nigerian is just a west African who has adopted the slave name imposed on him by Lugard. An IPOB is someone who believes in his right to self determination and has no slave mentality of any kind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Mrfrankojukwu: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2016
[s]
new2020:

[/s]

You are close to 50 without achieving anything in life than the techno phone you stole which you used in posting tribal crap on nairaland 247. You scream Yoruba everywhere like they are the cause of your misfortune. Channel your energy in doing something meaningful with your life hence your kids will curse you when they grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Ebukaobi: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2016
zendy:

I think you better get facts right. IPOB has nothing to do with Ohaneze. Ohaneze is simply the apex Igbo political/cultural organisation and it is in their nature to lobby any Government in power for Igbo interests. IPOB on the other hand is more broader than Ohaneze and represents not only Igbos but several other minorities in the south of Nigeria and they seek a separate political Union out of Nigeria. Both organisations have different agendas so don't confuse both to be the same.

You may not believe this but a Nigerian is just a west African who has adopted the slave name imposed on him by Lugard. An IPOB is someone who believes in his right to self determination and has no slave mentality of any kind.

You can continue to deceive yourself.

IPOB represents the jobless, frustrated people of the SE. Nothing to do with the SS. IPOB protests were banned in all SS states. Even Wike and the Delta state governor ordered a shoot at sight policy for IPOB miscreants who loot public property using protest as a shield.

Stay there and let pant dey wear you. There is now a splinter group in IPOB, one of Kanu's best friend is now working for the FG grin

Remember he sacked his former lawyer because he was arguing in support of the prosecution.

As always, IPOB people are disorganized, selfish, greedy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Tell me about how the host dealt with the master yesterday in Mile12 and killed Rilwan the carpenter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by SUPERPACK: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2016
new2020:

Uwazurike is not Nnamdi Kanu. The next thing after God to IPOB is Nnamdi Kanu!
1. both are agitating for biafra.
2. both are igbos.
3. Nnamdi kanu once worked for Uwazurike. https://www.naij.com/658395-biafra-crisis-uwazuruike-berates-kanu-renames-massob.html
4. The great Ojukwu personally made Uwazurike leader of the biafra movement.
Lastly IGBOS are nt IPOB, bt IPOB is a faction of Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Ebukaobi: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Tell me about how the host dealt with the master yesterday in Mile12 and killed Rilwan the carpenter

I dont know what you are talking about. The dead men are Hausas and the govt is now maintaining peace in the area

Now can you tell me why a lot of IPOB men still have short arms and short legs like pygmies. Could this be as a result of the starvation policy that led to massive kwashiokor across IPOB land?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Mrfrankojukwu:
[s][/s]

You are close to 50 without achieving anything in life than the techno phone you stole which you used in posting tribal crap on nairaland 247. You scream Yoruba everywhere like they are the cause of your misfortune. Channel your energy in doing something meaningful with your life hence your kids will curse you when they grow up.

Coward get yourself in this thread below...Hausa-Fulani backed by soldiers are slaughtering your people in Lagos and you here fixating on Nnamdi Kanu...what a sedonic cowardly slave. I spit on you maggot for not knowing your enemy...keep fixating on IPOB! Get your azz in the thread below on front page before I...what a useful dump slave.men!

https://www.nairaland.com/2970453/hausa-backed-soldiers-police-set

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by zendy: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Ebukaobi:

You can continue to deceive yourself.

IPOB represents the jobless, frustrated people of the SE. Nothing to do with the SS. IPOB protests were banned in all SS states. Even Wike and the Delta state governor ordered a shoot at sight policy for IPOB miscreants who loot public property using protest as a shield.

Stay there and let pant dey wear you. There is now a splinter group in IPOB, one of Kanu's best friend is now working for the FG grin

Remember he sacked his former lawyer because he was arguing in support of the prosecution.

As always, IPOB people are disorganized, selfish, greedy.

As I said before, self determination is not for everyone. It is not everyone that can free themselves from slave and colonial mentality. But for those of us who do, we realise that it is our right to choose our destiny and not the destiny that a British thief like Lugard chose for us. I don't expect to understand what I'm talking about but what is important is that ultimate power belongs to the people, and what they say is what goes. So it doesn't matter if you shout from now till tomorrow about the beauty of 'one Nigeria', if a people don't want it, you're wasting your time.

5 Likes

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Mrfrankojukwu: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2016
[s]
new2020:

Coward get yourself in this thread below...Hausa-Fulani backed by soldiers are slaughtering your people in Lagos and you here fixating on Nnamdi Kanu...what a sedonic cowardly slave. I spit on you maggot for not knowing your enemy...keep fixating on IPOB! Get your azz in the thread below on front page before I...what a useful dump slave.men!

https://www.nairaland.com/2970453/hausa-backed-soldiers-police-set
[/s]

Why are you crying and pouring spit on me for saying the truth. Hausa backed by soldiers! So you want civilians to face soldiers just like your useless people were killed for fun recently by soldiers. What have you done to the Igala killing your parents in Anambra? What about the Fulani that continue to rape your women in Imo, kill your Igwe in Enugu. Dont you have any shame? You are evil and dont care about your kinsmen dying in Aguleri in the hands of Igala. What a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Ebukaobi: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2016
zendy:

As I said before, self determination is not for everyone. It is not everyone that can free themselves from slave and colonial mentality. But for those of us who do, we realise that it is our right to choose our destiny and not the destiny that a British thief like Lugard chose for us. I don't expect to understand what I'm talking about but what is important is that ultimate power belongs to the people, and what they say is what goes. So it doesn't matter if you shout from now till tomorrow about the beauty of 'one Nigeria', if a people don't want it, you're wasting your time.

You free to seek self determination. Anyone can. But it has to be through legal means. You cannot distort the current corporate entity by protesting, terrorism and abuse on other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Also, IPOB is strictly restricted to the SE. Stop claiming the SS , it reeks of greed. Your properties were taken over in Rivers, that is not a sign that you are brothers.

1 Like

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Ojukwufrank: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I dont know what you are talking about. The dead men are Hausas and the govt is now maintaining peace in the area

Now can you tell me why a lot of IPOB men still have short arms and short legs like pygmies. Could this be as a result of the starvation policy that led to massive kwashiokor across IPOB land?

I lost my friend Obinna yesterday, he was killed in that fracas and his shop burnt down. Very sad

1 Like

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Obiodunukwe: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

I lost my friend Obinna yesterday, he was killed in that fracas and his shop burnt down. Very sad

Eh Yaaa

May Chukwu Abiama receive his soul
Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by zendy: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Ebukaobi:

You free to seek self determination. Anyone can. But it has to be through legal means. You cannot distort the current corporate entity by protesting, terrorism and abuse on other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Also, IPOB is strictly restricted to the SE. Stop claiming the SS , it reeks of greed. Your properties were taken over in Rivers, that is not a sign that you are brothers.

The constitution allows us all freedom of movement and expression via peaceful protest. So far, none of the protest have been violent except when the security forces shot at unarmed protesters. There has been no alleged act of terrorism against IPOB, not one. As for your so called SS/SE, these names are not recognised in the constitution or any law of Nigeria so I don't who you are talking about. As for abuse, under my right to free speech, I'm allowed to abuse anybody. If you don't like it, go and change the constitution. Everything been done here is done by the constitution and legal routes.

Now, by which legal route did lord Lugard make you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by chosen04(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Ebukaobi:

....If IPOB/Biafra is limited to SE, why did Asaba Masscre of our people take place? FYI, we know where our bread is buttered and who are relations are.

1 Like

Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Ojukwufrank: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Eh Yaaa

May Chukwu Abiama receive his soul

Amen. Thanks my broda
Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Obiodunukwe: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Amen. Thanks my broda

Many Igbo traders died In Mile12

May Chukwu accept them
Re: The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigeria At Ecowas Court For $800 Million by Alexikarri: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Interesting,,,,, the next person should laff for me.

(1) (Reply)

Gov.wike Sacks Rivers CTC Chairmen / Details Of The Court Judgement Sacking The Abia State Governor / Will Col. Sambo Dasuki Be Granted Honour Of Burying His Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.