Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Does God Have Problem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have Problem? (762 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Have Problem? by LIBERTY1980(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
does God have problem? Some people believe that God doesn't have problem, and some believe that God have problem,
Now, you that is reading this post, do you think that God have problem, if yes or no;
Please explain in details.
I mean the reason why you say that God have problem, or He doesn't have problem.
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Macclane(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2016
The OP have
Re: Does God Have Problem? by LIBERTY1980(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Macclane:
The OP have
My Dear! Me i get plenty problems; And i strongly believe that everyone in this world have a problem,
But I just want to know, if God also have a problem, so if you don't know what to say, pack well, and learn how to talk diplomatically and discreetly especially in public or on social network, fear God and do the right thing. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Ramon92: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2016
Macclane:
The OP have
state your case. Your answer shows it's you who got one..
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Ramon92: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Of course, God has a problem. That problem? Reason and logic..

1 Like

Re: Does God Have Problem? by merxi55(f): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2016
i dont actually blame the op for this post i blame idleness! for heaven's sake how could you come up with such topic or even ask? well... i dont know the god they mean,but as for my God...he is problem free...he's the Almighty...the Creator who wasnt created void of mistakes,problem,challenge,name whatever you think...he is the only true one...please have your statement checked cos i dont see any point for the other part of the question cos God doesn't have a problem and he will NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Does God Have Problem? by Macclane(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2016
LIBERTY1980:

My Dear! Me i get plenty problems; And i strongly believe that everyone in this world have a problem,
But I just want to know, if God also have a problem, so if you don't know what to say, pack well, and learn how to talk diplomatically and discreetly especially in public or on social network, fear God and do the right thing. A word is enough for the wise.

That is why I said earlier the OP have. U clearly state it in you first line.

Shey you wan question God! Continue.
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Macclane(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Ramon92:
state your case. Your answer shows it's you who got one..

Smiles. Sure I do, and I believe you do also.
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Ramon92: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2016
merxi55:
i dont actually blame the op for this post i blame idleness! for heaven's sake how could you come up with such topic or even ask? well... i dont know the god they mean,but as for my God...he is problem free...he's the Almighty...the Creator who wasnt created void of mistakes,problem,challenge,name whatever you think...he is the only true one...please have your statement checked cos i dont see any point for the other part of the question cos God doesn't have a problem and he will NEVER!
You see, that's the problem right there. Lack of reason and fear...

Why or how would a God void of mistakes, problem, challenge create such a chaotic universe wrapped in errors?
He's got no problem, but he created his own problem - the devil. What happened??
On what basis is he the true one??

Let's talk.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Have Problem? by merxi55(f): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ramon92:
You see, that's the problem right there. Lack of reason and fear...

Why or how would a God void of mistakes, problem, challenge create such a chaotic universe wrapped in errors?
He's got no problem, but he created his own problem - the devil. What happened??
On what basis is he the true one??

Let's talk.....
dearest, the devil was created perfect in beauty without evil...he wasn't created that way...he had a choice and he choosed the path of evil and made himself a problem so whatever you passing through just know its not from God...cos his thoughts for us is of good not of evil to give us a fulfilled end, its the choices we make sometimes that result to problems for us. i hope this helps
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Humblebloke(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
merxi55:
dearest, the devil was created perfect in beauty without evil...he wasn't created that way...he had a choice and he choosed the path of evil and made himself a problem so whatever you passing through just know its not from God...cos his thoughts for us is of good not of evil to give us a fulfilled end, its the choices we make sometimes that result to problems for us. i hope this helps

But... The omni knowest should have known the devil would choose the evil pathundecided

1 Like

Re: Does God Have Problem? by Ramon92: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
merxi55:
dearest, the devil was created perfect in beauty without evil...he wasn't created that way... he had a choice and he choosed the path of evil and made himself a problem so whatever you passing through just know its not from God...cos his thoughts for us is of good not of evil to give us a fulfilled end, its the choices we make sometimes that result to problems for us. i hope this helps
how did evil come into existence since the devil was created perfect by someone perfect??

1 Like

Re: Does God Have Problem? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
I'm sure God has a lot of problems...over seven billion of them, in humans, who're determined to create a God in their own image and likeness! angry
Re: Does God Have Problem? by merxi55(f): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Humblebloke:

But... The omni knowest should have known the devil would choose the evil pathundecided
offcourse he know our mind and thoughts before we conceive it, like i said he gave us choices...its now left for us to make good choice by...that's why God said he regretted for making man,cos he saw their wickedness,God is so merciful that he doesn't reward us according to our sins,even if the devil decides to make amends and ask God for forgiveness my dear he would surely forgive...
Re: Does God Have Problem? by merxi55(f): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ramon92:
how did evil come into existence since the devil was created perfect by someone perfect??
yeah the devil was created perfect as we are all created perfect...but he conceived pride in his heart and wanted to be like God...which is NEVER possible...so God has to send him away and those who wish to follow him.
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
merxi55:
offcourse he know our mind and thoughts before we conceive it, like i said he gave us choices...its now left for us to make good choice by...that's why God said he regretted for making man,cos he saw their wickedness,God is so merciful that he doesn't reward us according to our sins,even if the devil decides to make amends and ask God for forgiveness my dear he would surely forgive...

Please don't tell me you REALLY believe all the things you wrote up there. undecided So you're telling me that it's just cos the devil is too proud to apologise to our ever loving, ever caring & ever merciful God that humans have been suffering in this world for several million years?
So all it'd take for us to return to paradise is a simple apology from Lucifer to God? shocked

Wow!!!!
Re: Does God Have Problem? by Humblebloke(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
merxi55:

Same old shii...... Doesn't make any sense

This god should learn to be responsible...... You don't make mistakes and blame others for it......

I tought he created men in his own image......he saw their ''wickedness'' and still went ahead to create them.......who does thatundecided....... What was he planning to achieve
Re: Does God Have Problem? by LIBERTY1980(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
May the good God i serve bless everyone, who has seeing and contributed to this topic,
I believe that someone that is good in asking question is likely not to make mistake or miss road,
Some people misunderstand my question, some undestand it,
My question demand a simple answer, does God have a problem? Yes or No,
Anybody in this world without a problem is a problem to this world, according to my own understanding, i think God have a problem, He regretted why He created man,
I believe, satan and man are God's major problem, satan disobeyed God, and man disobeyed God, even up till today, me and you is still disobeying God in one way or the other.
Re: Does God Have Problem? by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
merxi55:
My dear! I quote you wrong, this post have nothing to do with idleness, and the early you know this and believe it, the better for you, satan and humanbeing are a very big problem to God, you are not perfect and iam not perfect, you and me, are still disobeying God in one way or the other, No doubt, God is a merciful and caring God, but have you ever ask yourself a question, why is that, there is alot of suffering in this world, does it meaning that God can not stop suffering?
When God created this world and man, suffering was not in His plan,
But Man, because of disobedient, God implimented suffering as a purnishment for disobedient, God created both good and evil, darkness and light, Isaiah 45:1-7" He can use any of them, to accomplish His purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Prophecy Not Coming To Pass Already? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/03/16 / Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.