Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Account Is Hacked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Account Is Hacked (760 Views)

Drama As Hacked APC Twitter Account Is Taken Over By Another Hacker / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person / A Level Three Cliqsense Account Is Available For Sale Plus $4+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Account Is Hacked by bayulll011(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Dear seun,
Its so unfortunate with the rate people are stealing nairaland account these days,my account was recently hacked and my email address was change,that makes me to wonder the kind of anti theft nairaland is currently on.

Kindly help to reversed this stolen account with the following details below.
User :bayulll01
Email: bayulll@yahoo.com

N.B I noticed some with this email contactinternetconsult@gmail.com tried to change my email,my last login was on the 3rd of march.
Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Lalastica seun kindly act swiftly
Re: My Account Is Hacked by Seun(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Didnt you receive an email to reverse the change of the email associated with your account? Why not follow the instructions to reverse it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Account Is Hacked by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Seun:
Didnt you receive an email to reverse the change of the email associated with your account? Why not follow the instructions to reverse it?
seriously
Re: My Account Is Hacked by bayulll011(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Seun:

Seun I have done that,av reversed,I can't loose an account I opened since 2011,all my thread and mentions and likes and my followers,I can't loose them,kindly re send the link.

Regards
Re: My Account Is Hacked by bayulll011(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Seun:

We can't reverse your email change due to a verification failure. Pls contact the super- moderators.

That is the message after reversing
Re: My Account Is Hacked by Seun(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sorry. What proof do you have that you used to own the account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Account Is Hacked by bayulll011(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Seun:
Sorry. What proof do you have that you used to own the account?

Seun that's a weird questions,that account was open since 2010,the original mail I use to open it is bayulll@yahoo.com,I have created topics,my mentions is uncountable,u are even among my follower or should I say I follow u,am mostly active on job,politics and romance thread,unless u want me to loose all those wonderful thread,I am the owner of that account,ask me any questions on the account if I fail them u can decide urself

(1) (Reply)

Solid Wood Furniture Stores Winterbourne UK / Is Anybody Experiencing This With Nairaland? / Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.