Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Charity- Being The Channel Of Extending God's Love - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Charity- Being The Channel Of Extending God's Love (576 Views)

Watch 2,500 Women Naked Baff For River To Raise $342,000 For Charity / ISLAMIC CHARITY ORGANIZATION VISITS KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON ON 11TH FEB., 2018 / #riversat50 PAGEANTRY: Miss Charity Crowned Miss Rivers GOLDEN JUBILEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charity- Being The Channel Of Extending God's Love by IME1: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
OUR THEME FOR THIS MONTH IS CHARITY
Kindly go through these thought provoking questions and give honest answers first to yourself then drop a line here.

What if God decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we didn't follow Him today?

What if God couldn't take the time to bless us today because we couldn't take the time to thank Him yesterday?

What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when God sent the Rain?

What if God didn't walk with us today because we failed to recognize it as His day?

What if, God took away the Bible tomorrow because we would not read it today?

What if, God took away His message because we failed to listen to the messenger?

What if, God didn't send His only begotten Son because He wanted us to be prepared to pay the price for sin?

What if, the door of the church was closed because we did not open the door of our heart?

What if, God stopped loving and caring for us because we failed to love and care for others?

What if, God would not hear us today because we would not listen to Him?

What if, God answered our prayers the way we answer His call to service?

What if, God met our needs the way we give Him our lives?

What if, we failed to send this message on?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS
The Lord is my light and my salvation. Nairalanders are encouraged to get more involved in charity, it should be a way of life, not a seasonal occurrence. There are so many ways you can extend God's love even if repeating or emulating what others are doing. Let us not be hearers only but doers of God's Word. It is easy to click like or share when we see people doing God's will but you too can. Remember love your neighbour as yourself.
... be inspired, motivated and encouraged!

Re: Charity- Being The Channel Of Extending God's Love by IME1: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016
more...
1. donating blood for needy patients
2. Media people using their personalities to create awareness and encourage others to also visit homes like what Uti does and what Korede did recently.
3. another
4. RCPGF made by themselves liquid soaps and other items, and bought items they gave to the physically challenged!
... the list goes on.
Someone wants 'accused' me on FB of showing people off by saying what they did
and i replied with an epistle that i would not bother repeating here on NL.
But when people see your good works, they praise and thank God Almighty. In giving you cause others to thank God. Also all the good we do is what we learnt from others. If our mentors or parents did not teach us charity how would be know how to show love?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women That Are Worthy Of Emulation / Mr. And Miss Agricultural Economics 2016 / Meet This Romantic Couple Bella Naija Is Talking About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.