Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Effects Of Adding Excess Fixed Ingredients To Feeds 1 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Effects Of Adding Excess Fixed Ingredients To Feeds 1 (371 Views)

Price Of Poultry Feeds In Ibadan / Make Your Own Poultry Feeds / Effects Of Adding Excess Fixed Ingredients 2 - Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Adding Excess Fixed Ingredients To Feeds 1 by emmanuel2014: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Yemi Ogunyemi asked this question few day ago and I promise to write a post on that.
Looking at it from economy perspective, adding excess fixed ingredients will build up your cost of feeds production, You may not feel the effect when producing feeds in 50kg or 100kg. The effect will be seen when you are producing feeds in tons.
A farmer who is using 0.35g of lysine instead of 0.10g will be using 3.5kg in one ton production instead of 1.00kg - meaning higher cost of production.
Experts in animal production have given us ranges of recommendations for adding additives but you will likely not get exact quantity to add because raw materials differs in natural contents of these additives. That is the secrete of formulating a balanced feeds with the use of my INDIGENOUS SOFTWARE. I,am glad with comments coming in from users of this products. I receive calls in appreciation from other users of this software
PRICE N7,500.00 per CDs
08188202711, 08036068702

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Adding Excess Fixed Ingredients 2 - Salt / N1 Million Loan Required By Farmers & Traders / Fruit Juice/milk Filling And Packing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.