Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! (624 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force / Pray For Erastus Akingbola Of Intercontinental Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by playahP(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
i HAVE BEEN CALLING MY SISTER FOR THE PAST 6 HOURS AND SHE IS NOT PICKING, EVERYBODY HAS CALLED HER BUT NO RESPONSE,
PLEASE I AM ASKING FOR JUST A LINE OF PRAYER FOR ANY NAIRALAND MEMBER THAT READS THIS,
OHHHHHHHH GOD PLEASE HELP , I AM WORRIED.
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by MrCrackles(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
smiley
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by Tudor6(f): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
Pray for her on your own ooo. . .
If the lying, insultive and hypocrite christians wey full NL pray for her she's certain to be in wahala.
Goodluck.
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ Poster
you are on your own ooo shocked shocked undecided angry angry
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by shinystar(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
Father Lord, please be with your daughter. Form your protective shield around her.

It is well!
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
you better call the police and start searching for her.
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by MadMax1(f): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
She's not picking up? Don't go nuts! Why didn't you pray yourself? Your prayer is just as 'solid' as anyone else's.
May the Lord surround her with himself entirely,and protect her. Stay calm, think good thoughts and try not to worry.
Let's know when you do get through to her,and she's fine.
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by toneyb: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2009
Mad_Max:

She's not picking up? Don't go nuts! Why didn't you pray yourself? Your prayer is just as 'solid' as anyone else's.
May the Lord surround her with himself entirely,and protect her. Stay calm, think good thoughts and try not to worry.
Let's know when you do get through to her,and she's fine.

This is exactly what prayer is, some positive wish and cry for help when there is no body there to help you deal with situations beyond your control. The efficacy of prayer is ZERO. If prayer works we will not be having this conversation and if prayer works there WILL be evidence to show that Christians are better protected from harm than non christians, evidence will be there to show that christians live longer or recover faster from sickness and are happier than non chrstains, christains will have less divorce rate, and will be involved in less crime than non christians, or have their request answered more than that of non christians. so far there is NO evidence to show that prayer helps christians more than non christains in any way at all.

I personally have not prayed for the last 10 years and my life has been the same, on the other hand the christians around me despite their endless prayers fall sick, are involved in accidents, lay off from work, divorce, crime, depression etc.
Re: Pleaseeee Pray For My Sister! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
angry angry angry embarassed sad

shinystar:

Father Lord, please be with your daughter. Form your protective shield around her.

It is well!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / See How Evil Jesus Is? / To All You Blasphamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.