Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,863 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here - Culture (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (67217 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Ogun State Indigenes (omo Olumo) Identify Here / Esan People Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpiah2: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2009
Following a violent attack in 1999 at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, in which some student union officials were killed by a members of cult, President Olusegun Obasanjo launched a campaign to eradicate cultism from Nigerian tertiary institutions. Hundreds of students across the country came out openly to renounce their membership of cults and the violence associated with the activities of such groups began to die down.

However, recent events indicate a resurgence.

An editorial on 30 July in the respected daily, The Guardian, attempted an explanation:
"The violence associated with the cults currently can be attributed to the general breakdown of values which we once held sacrosanct. The premium attached to human life has plummeted so badly that youths can now kill without flinching ,  We therefore cannot combat the cults menace without paying attention to the problems of the larger society."

http://www.irinnews.org/report.aspx?reportid=33251
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by IFELEKE(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2009
Hello peeps, how are you all doing and how is the weekend going?
tpia,dayo,seeker,tubabie and toyin hwdy?

@Gator,
Sorry i couldn't float it, i have been neck deep busy at work. . .will float it tommorrow hopefully. . .hw are u? it's been a while. . .
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tubabie(f): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2009
^^ Just good and in high spirits smiley
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2009
tpiah*:

if you read the links I posted, they're already threatening to kill students and lecturers.

You may consider those as idle threats however.

One of the newspapers was businessday online, which isnt a local paper like the Osun Defender.
All I can do is tell you to wait and see. Empty threat is what it's all worth cool

'Leke, what's up? How's the weekend been?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by amosexy: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2009
Hmmm OAU ppl don reach here again , nor be small thing oo  smiley
But respect to all of you guyz sha,dat was my dream school but thk God I neva went maybe 4yrs course would av turned to 7yrs.

@ Gators

Ki lo nbo n how body ?

@Tpiah
How come i missed dat picture of urs again ? i'm really dyin to see ur face oo  sad
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
amosexy:

Hmmm OAU ppl don reach here again , nor be small thing oo  smiley
But respect to all of you guyz sha,dat was my dream school but thk God I neva went maybe 4yrs course would av turned to 7yrs.

@ Gators

Ki lo nbo n how body ?

@Tpiah
How come i missed dat picture of urs again ? i'm really dyin to see ur face oo  sad

Yes oooooo, we're here. How're you sha? How dem your people for Modakeke Gbongan?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2009
IFELEKE:

Hello peeps, how are you all doing and how is the weekend going?
tpia,dayo,seeker,tubabie and toyin hwdy?

@Gator,
Sorry i couldn't float it, i have been neck deep busy at work. . .will float it tommorrow hopefully. . .hw are u? it's been a while. . .

Okiez, I trust you tongue

amosexy:

Hmmm OAU ppl don reach here again , nor be small thing oo smiley

@ Gators

Ki lo nbo n how body ?

@Tpiah
How come i missed dat picture of urs again ? i'm really dyin to see ur face oo sad

Body dey inside cloth, omo Osun.
What does "ki lo nbo" mean?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 2:09am On Aug 16, 2009
Ki lon bo means whats coming
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2009
Eku apero ooooo. Esi ku ojo meta
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2009
Se alafia ni mo ba gbogbo ile?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by amosexy: 1:27am On Aug 17, 2009
Alafia ni oo . smiley
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

What does "ki lo nbo" mean?

Even I knew that for pete's sake cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 17, 2009
ibkaye:

Even I knew that for pete's sake cheesy cheesy grin
nah, i thought she was trying to me mean to me, as usual na tongue

dayokanu:

Ki lon bo means whats coming
Thanks
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2009
Gators, where have you been hiding? sad
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by amosexy: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2009
nah, i thought she was trying to me mean to me, as usual na
Ki lo nbo = ki lo nsele = wat's gud  wink
lolzzzz
I will ask my broda to give u yoruba lecturez 2hrs evry day for one month and at the end of 9mths we will all see the product  grin grin grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2009
amosexy:

nah, i thought she was trying to me mean to me, as usual na
Ki lo nbo = ki lo nsele = wat's gud  wink
lolzzzz
I will ask my broda to give u yoruba lecturez 2hrs evry day for one month and at the end of 9mths we will all see the product  grin grin grin
grin grin LMAO!!! You'll make a great aunt for whatever results that come from the extra classes grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 17, 2009
amosexy:

I will ask my broda to give u yoruba lecturez 2hrs evry day for one month and at the end of 9mths we will all see the product grin grin grin
ewo aiye o!

TheSeeker:

grin grin LMAO!!! You'll make a great aunt for whatever results that come from the extra classes grin
lipsrsealed

TheSeeker:

Gators, where have you been hiding? sad
In my closet, how you dey?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 2:22am On Aug 17, 2009
I thought we had an agreement. ~scan your memory to remember~ angry
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

I thought we had an agreement. ~scan your memory to remember~ angry
Scannning. . . .scan. . . .scan. . . .scanity scan. . . .scannnnnnnnnnning.

I got nothing. Remind me jare, omo labi
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by amosexy: 2:25am On Aug 17, 2009
;d
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 17, 2009
lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by amosexy: 2:32am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

lol

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Scannning. . . .scan. . . .scan. . . .scanity scan. . . .scannnnnnnnnnning.

I got nothing. Remind me jare, omo labi
What you talked to me about on YM!!! ~now scan deeper~ wink
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

What you talked to me about on YM!!! ~now scan deeper~ wink
What exactly, cant rem.

You gotta say it na tongue

Ohhh, if its not about you sending me $50000, then I dnt rem o
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by cheatmaker: 2:54am On Aug 17, 2009
wao
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 3:03am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

What exactly, cant rem.

You gotta say it na tongue

Ohhh, if its not about you sending me $50000, then I dnt rem o
Yeah, you got it right. But your account hasn't been upgraded from Wachovia yet. Go get a better bank like Bank of America, Chase, US Bank, Capital One.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yeah, you got it right. But your account hasn't been upgraded from Wachovia yet. Go get a better bank like Bank of America, Chase, US Bank, Capital One.
I use 3 of those mentioned sha grin

But remind me na
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 3:20am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

I use 3 of those mentioned sha grin

But remind me na
You have accounts with 3 banks? Now, I'm iffy. What do you do with 3 banks? I bet you have at least 2 accounts with each (checking and savings) and maybe a credit card account grin grin grin ~shaking head~
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

You have accounts with 3 banks? Now, I'm iffy. What do you do with 3 banks? I bet you have at least 2 accounts with each (checking and savings) and maybe a credit card account grin grin grin ~shaking head~
embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

For important stuff, trust me
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 3:53am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

For important stuff, trust me
Like where to disperse all the money you'll get from me when we divorce? grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

Like where to disperse all the money you'll get from me when we divorce? grin
You know me so well wink
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 4:02am On Aug 17, 2009
FL Gators:

You know me so well wink
Will only make me a foolish man if I don't know what woman I'm hanging with wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (59) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.