Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here - Culture (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (66811 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Ogun State Indigenes (omo Olumo) Identify Here / Esan People Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2009
Yes, I'm so for real.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
Gbogbo Ile!!!
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by kamistura(f): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
Good Afternoon everybody
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by platinumnk(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2009
hey wish ya brother- the seeker a happy birthday here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-340611.32.html
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by xreal: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2009
In kpele Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by xreal: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by xreal: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by williamtiger: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
grin :PLazy Days.
We've had a week off school and
it's been a strange mix of doing nothing and a lot happening.
<a href="http://www.modernceilingfansreview.com/minka-aire-ceiling-fan.html">Minka Aire Ceiling Fan</a>
<a href="http://www.modernceilingfansreview.com/minka-aire-ceiling-fan.html">Minka Aire Fan Light</a>
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Obelomo: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
Oshogbo
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by JCzAr(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
^^^ Osogbo, oroki, ilu aro grin Welcome aboard
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Fhemmmy: 3:02am On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ u try oh
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 12:57am On Nov 22, 2009
^^^^ Are you from Osogbo?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by foyeks2001(f): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
am from Otan-Ayegbaju
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
Welcome
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by chamotex(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
Where are all the Osun babes now?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
chamotex:

Where are all the Osun babes now?

Forget about them. . . . .Dem too worwor!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by chamotex(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Blimey! Are u serious?
So I've been wasting my time all this while

I'm moving on . . . Where da heck is the Ondo thread?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Dem too worwor abi na you too worwor for them? grin grin
chamotex:

Blimey! Are u serious?

Go to Cross River thread
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
chamotex:

Blimey! Are u serious?

Serious time-wasting, mate!!!
Try the Calabar thread. grin

Ondo babes? Ondo babes and their booty. grin

TheSeeker:

Dem too worwor abi na you too worwor for them? grin grin

Osun babes too worwor abeg.
All those Modakeke & Gbogan babes.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Osun babes too worwor abeg.
All those Modakeke & Gbogan babes.
You sure say you fine so?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by chamotex(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

No way Jose
Edidiong, Effiong and co? . . . . . nah mate

I still have a lot to achieve in life. grin

~Sauron~:

At least I've got something to grab on cheesy
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by snokky(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
In pele o gbogbo oniyan. Imisi-Ile ni mon ti a o,

Imesi is surrounded by Otan Ile, Igbajo and Oke mesi[Ekiti State]

Imesi is about 15mins drive to Ibokun as well.

in ku imura odun keresi o, Odun a yabo o, Amin.

Snokky, ticutick
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2009
Awe, n kabo s'ube ooo. Se dada ni o de? Awon ara ule nko?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2009
~noted~

Interesting . . . .
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2009
^^ My Ekiti tongue? grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 28, 2009
Yep.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2009
Mo mi gba iyanju perete perete ni awe grin grin Mo ni adfysi kan fun o, ki ire make suo pe o pe'le l'u gbogbo ugba, se o gbo?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

Mo mi gba iyanju perete perete ni awe grin grin Mo ni adfysi kan fun o, ki ire make suo pe o pe'le l'u gbogbo ugba, se o gbo?
Is this Igbo?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Is this Igbo?
No

Mo - I
ni - have
adfysi - advise
kan - one
fun - for
o, - you
ki - that
ire - you
make
suo - sure
pe - that
o pe'le - you call home
l'u gbogbo ugba, - all the time
se o gbo? - do you hear?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2009
ooo , o se n. LOL my sis-cuz told me same thing tongue tongue

Sugbon, in an ara ule mi ni S. FL ma n so ekiti si mi. Mii le gbo na.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

ooo , o se n. LOL my sis-cuz told me same thing tongue tongue

Sugbon, in an ara ule mi ni S. FL ma n so ekiti si mi. Mii le gbo na.
Gbigbo yato si siso. Se bi o ni awon grandparents? Ma pe won l'ekokan. That should help sha. Inu go? (that's igbo meaning, you heard?) cool
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2009
lol my grannies live in Naija.

wan fe wa sibi. woo like e nibi lol. she likes her farm

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.