Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday (52675 Views)

Teebillz And Tiwa Loved Up At Stephanie Coker's Wedding Yesterday (Photo) / Groomsmen Vs Bridesmaid At Toolz Wedding Yesterday, Who Won (photo) / Personal Celebrities Pictures At Toolz Wedding Yesterday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:

lool.. Osedvmonkey tongue
cool
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by chlowi(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
naijathings:
Make UP everywhere...

I dont know the last time I saw a real lady , woman , girl face on the street .
even when you wake up with them in your bed, dem don put make up again before you wake up

lol , this cracked me up.... when you wake up with them in your bed, dem don put make up again before you wake up
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Adesiji77: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
femi4:
That one no dey marriageable again

Bros! Why now? cheesy
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by minwafor: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
African masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by phintohlar(f): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
She no fine she fine yet she's married. We wey we no get big teeth sef never marry.. baba God abeg ansa my call of marriage dis year oh abeg,i don tire to dey chop sharwarma & Andre kiri adugbo (all over)
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by bebe2(f): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=timilinda post=43476597][/quote]

assuming say i no know the difference between thumb and tomb,

why quote me if u wont correct me?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Vivvvy1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jisos is Lord!!!
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by vislabraye(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
sugarbelly1:
Yesterday Bimbo Success and her hubby, Saheed Bolaji Oscar, did their traditional wedding yesterday. The yoruba actress got married to her director. It was a colourful event as Nollywood stars such as, Iyabo Ojo, Fathia William, Mercy Aigbe Gentry, Dayo Amusa and Liz Da Silva graced the wedding, in style.

Bimbo is one of the daughters of late Adebayo Success, the founder of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW). See the photos

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/photos-from-yoruba-actress-bimbo.html

Why she do her mouth like that ? angry . E dey vex me
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chanchit:
Her mouth like fish mouth.

Trust me bro you don't want her to open mouth, your wetincall go shrivel in fear grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by naccoach5: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
too much make-up make's a woman unreal and irritates a real man. kisstoo much make-up make's a woman unreal and irritates a real man.
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by vikeyz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
After the makeover , she's like this, how bout without it, yekpa

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Mike008(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why she padlock her mouth, as if she's trynna hide her teeth.
One thing I know is, no matter how ugly a person is they are never ugly on days like this.

But I take exception to this lady. A little smile would have done her so much good. See the people around her.
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Chanchit: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Are u God? Oloshiiiii

Eleribu!
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by orbkaf(f): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
naijathings:
Make UP everywhere...

I dont know the last time I saw a real lady , woman , girl face on the street .
even when you wake up with them in your bed, dem don put make up again before you wake up

Am sori, i'm nt against wat u said neither am i hating plss.
But u kno, dts wat u want to c and dts wat u'll see, 3 in 1(natural, beautiful nd well mannered) girls are very rare nd so u av to really desire to see them b4 u can see them..........
A great thumb up to you girls
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by omohjesu(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Is this her real face (in Emmanuela's voice) ?
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by omohjesu(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Is this her real face (in Emmanuela's voice)
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by omohjesu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
olihilistic:
she ugly oooo
I swear is dat her real face?
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
omohjesu:
I swear is dat her real face?
I no no her oo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by toprealman: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
olihilistic:
she ugly oooo
Na so her husband want am.....comot eye for her case
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by mekybabe1: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
You can imagine her without make up. Ugly is an understatement but she didn't create herself sha.
Olypeppy:
jeez..that makeup is makedown..she looks horrible
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
toprealman:
Na so her husband want am.....comot eye for her case
lwkmd I no put eye for there I just voiced my opinion
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by naijathings(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
orbkaf:

Am sori, i'm nt against wat u said neither am i hating plss.
But u kno, dts wat u want to c and dts wat u'll see, 3 in 1(natural, beautiful nd well mannered) girls are very rare nd so u av to really desire to see them b4 u can see them ..........
A great thumb up to you girls

Yeah. I have REALLY have to desire them. I have to find a Genie in a bottle and MAKE 3 WISHES to see them. Na dem face I go use buy house for France.
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by troy9090: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
She tall pass the man.but is this her real face?
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Ruby65(f): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jeez!!!!! She looks like a clown, that makeup artist should be fired

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by piagetskinner(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
This one no b ojuju calabar... N'a ojuju ijebu
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by SAMBARRY: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Even without make up she has this ugly and local look then this horrid make up made her look so horrible,tasteless and tacky

Very dirty girl undecided

Omo nurtw member.no wonder. undecided

Maybe she was once selling dundun or Boli in the garage sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by timilinda(f): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
bebe2:

assuming say i no know the difference between thumb and tomb,

why quote me if u wont correct me?

Alright, I'm sorry. D difference just seemed odd that's y I even quoted u, didn't mean to embarrass u. kiss

I'm nt a "guru" in English myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
vislabraye:

Why she do her mouth like that ? angry . E dey vex me

It is not her fault. She has a lot of teeth (big ones too). She had to hide them! They filled her mouth real good she couldn't help pouting.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by Dannymitcy(f): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Chanchit:
Her mouth like fish mouth.
If you watch her movie you can always see her teeth, her teeth are so huge she has to hide them and be a fish for a day like this angry
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by SenatorJames(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday by toprealman: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
olihilistic:
lwkmd I no put eye for there I just voiced my opinion
Na your opinion me voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.