Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Xbox 360 Questions - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox 360 Questions (1112 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Questions by qymekkam(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2009
i know some of these questions have probably been asked before but i cant find them using search.

1. is there xbox live in nigeria? if so is the speed fast?

2. is ethernet or wireless used in nigeria. or both?

3. where can you buy games in lagos and abuja. and are they recent games?

4. where can a console be repaired?
Re: Xbox 360 Questions by Shaz(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
I'm not sure. I think Xbox live is in Nigeria but I would find out and get back to us ASAP.
Re: Xbox 360 Questions by ndividual: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
@qymekkam

1 - Xbox live is accessible from anywhere with a good connection, but specific events/promos/shows/competitions might be limited to the officially listed countries.

2 - You can use either ehternet/wireless to connect, but for wireless you'll need an xbox wireless adaptor (sold seperately). the more important factor is the ISP you're using. Until my console's demise I used Swift Newtorks and they've worked favourably for me (80% of the time, esp when playing Gears of War)

3 - In lagos, you can check computer village, but chances of recent games are slim. For more recent games, You can also check MegaPlaza on the island (good deals there too). If you have a PAL xbox, you can check nu metro at silverbird galleria for the very latest. but be warned - your wallet will have to stitch what's left of it.

4 - Dunno. Searching though, as my console RROD on me. Will let you know sha

PS: TO ALL THOSE WHOSE XBOX IS STILL WORKING: My recommendation? TAKE IT ALL APART AND SET IT UP IN A FULL ATX CASING WITH 5 FANS! That's what i'm gonna go.

(1) (Reply)

Yes Or No (continued) / Pls Guyz..what Is The Price Of Fairy Used Ps2? / Do You Play Video Games Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.