Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,891 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Beware!!......Don't Fall Victim Of This Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware!!......Don't Fall Victim Of This Scam (436 Views)

Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!......Don't Fall Victim Of This Scam by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2016
My friend/fellow Corp member was scammed just yesterday. He received a message saying his atm card has been deactivated and implying him to submit his atm details (card number/pin) to get his atm reactivated. As i say this now, my guy has lost over 24k including his February allawee just paid.
So folks be careful and don't fall victim of this cheap scam.

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Unlawful Detention Of Diamond Bank Employees In Calabar Main Branch / Six Elderly Receive 120 Strokes Of Cane For Improper Conduct / Brussels Attacks: At Least 31 Dead At Zaventem And Maelbeek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.