Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS (1624 Views)

Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Hey! Meet Sexy Hot Girls And Cool Guys To Flirt With Online! / Group Chat For Guys And Ladies On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS by emaxjey(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2016
The purported message is claimed to have been issued by
the Ministry of Health in the fight against breast cancer. One
of the versions I have received read thus: Very soon,
women will be paying men to have their breasts sucked!
According to a report on BBC website, Doctors recommend
that women reduce the risk of getting breast cancer by
having their breasts sucked thoroughly and vigorously. It is
said that regular sucking of the breast lowers the risk level
that tends to build up lumps leading to breast cancer. The
breast must be sucked as often as possible. Help women
fight breast cancer today. Men, please do your part and
suck a breast now! And women, please endeavour to make
it available regularly……
Re: Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS by Destined2win: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin..funny post
Re: Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS by calculator123(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
u don't have to beg Men na women need to make available.
Re: Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin when this program will gonna start? Lol...men juz make it sure that ul suck it "thoroughly & vigorously" coz that's wat the doctors say... wink tongue
Re: Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
For ladies who need their breast sucked.
I'm available now for bookings. grin
Re: Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS by TruthHurts1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin when this program will gonna start? Lol...men juz make it sure that ul suck it "thoroughly & vigorously" coz that's wat the doctors say... wink tongue

I volunteer. I won't even charge money.

(1) (Reply)

Any Pretty Girl For Marriage? / Ola,where Are Thou? / J-girl Pls Can We Be Friendz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.