Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

!!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! (4217 Views)

99 Model Lexus GS400 Toks White SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Few Month Used Lexus Gs400 08155546004 / Abuja Offer! Clean Tokunbo 2000 Lexus GS400... Asking Price: ₦1.4million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
580k if the car can come to Lagos.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by boldx(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is It Right For A Car Dealer To Use Google Images To Sell A Car On Nairaland?

Please read this: https://www.nairaland.com/3006790/it-right-car-dealer-use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by alaskido(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yes. That is the engine.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
SA. Car is in PHC. You can go for physical examination as pictures can be deceitful at times.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by colossus2: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
alaskido:
Yes. That is the engine.
Then you are definitely a scam.

Who even drives a car from Lagos to ph all because you want a dealer to sell for you.

Nairalanders, do business with him at your own risk.

This car is presently in Port Harcourt with my car dealer at Sani Abacha Road, GRA in PHC. I drove it myself from Lagos to PHC for sale.
If you are interested, please let me know so I can give you the number of my car dealer. [/b]This car is very good.

[b][size=28pt]SCAM[/size]
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by alaskido(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bold X, thank you for the insult. This is not a SCAM and I am not a car dealer. This car is mine. I also buy car for use from Nairaland. I had so many pictures of this car on my phone especially when I was trying to buy the car. So if I have mistakenly uploaded the wrong engine pix, we are all human and make mistakes. The car was actually here in Lagos up for sale but was been priced very low and spent 4 months on the stand. My car dealer in PHC advised I bring it to PHC since it can sell faster and higher. It was after I sent it to PHC that I decided to also put it up on sale on Nairaland.

The car is physically in PHC and can be inspected. All original documents bear my name.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by boldx(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
alaskido:
Bold X, thank you for the insult. This is not a SCAM and I am not a car dealer. This car is mine. I also buy car for use from Nairaland. I had so many pictures of this car on my phone especially when I was trying to buy the car. So if I have mistakenly uploaded the wrong engine pix, we are all human and make mistakes. The car was actually here in Lagos up for sale but was been priced very low and spent 4 months on the stand. My car dealer in PHC advised I bring it to PHC since it can sell faster and higher. It was after I sent it to PHC that I decided to also put it up on sale on Nairaland.

The car is physically in PHC and can be inspected. All original documents bear my name.
My brother, I never insulted you. check my comment.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by aieromon(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
alaskido:
@ Whitelondon, that picture you saw is not a mechanic workshop but a taxi park close to University of Lagos, Yaba. I parked there to withdraw money from the STANBIC ATM opposite UNILAG gate since there was no parking space on the road where buses load passengers.

1. Looks like a mechanic workshop. Get your partner to post the real engine pictures and not some random picture sourced from the internet.

2. The vehicle number plate has already been assigned to an Audi A6 based on the information sourced from (http://www.nvisng.org/NumberPlateVerification.aspx).
However,you appear to be advertising both vehicles with the same number plate and both ads were posted on the same day (https://www.nairaland.com/2970837/registered-audi-a6-2004-model).

I see red flags everywhere.

1 Like

Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by colossus2: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
aieromon:

1. Looks like a mechanic workshop. Get your partner to post the real engine pictures and not some random picture sourced from the internet.

2. The vehicle number plate has already been assigned to an Audi A6 based on the information sourced from (http://www.nvisng.org/NumberPlateVerification.aspx).
However,you appear to be advertising both vehicles with the same number plate and both ads were posted on the same day (https://www.nairaland.com/2970837/registered-audi-a6-2004-model).

I see red flags everywhere.
Bless you bro, didn't even observe the number plate.
Only went by his story which wasn't genuine.

Dominique, Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by alaskido(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
@ Aieromon, both vehicles are mine. When I bought the Audi A6, I used the plate number on the Lexus to register the Audi A6. The Lexus has been on sale for 5 months now while the Audi was only bought in December 2015 and I had to use my old number plate for the registration of my Audi A6. Now I want to sell the Audi A6 because as at the time it was purchased I was looking for a 2008 model but ended up buying the 2004 model. Now I have enough cash for a newer model. I am also checking Nairaland each day for either an Audi Q7 or A6 2008 - 2013 model.

I assure you this is not a scam. The Audi is still used by me to work daily while the Lexus is now in PHC up for sale by my car dealer. I have all the original papers to these cars. I am not a car dealer so would not know the rules in advertising your car online. We learn everyday. You can call for physical inspection and check the papers to ensure it is genuine before payment.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by alaskido(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
@ Dominique, Seun, Lalasticala, please I will appreciate it if you can remove my post from Naira land Autos. It pains me and saddens my heart when I am called a SCAMMER which I am not.

This is to avoid further insults and embarrassment to my person.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bring your Lexus to Lagos,preferably Ikeja(people trust Ikeja) not Ojo or Festac and then advertise it for 500k.I'll be interested after inspection.
Re: !!SOLD!! Neatly Used 2000 Lexus GS400 Saloon Car For Grabs !!SOLD!! by alaskido(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Hi Savydo, This was the same amount they priced my car when it was up for sale in Lagos. I cannot sell for N500K. Thank you for the interest, trust and confidence you have in me. Some dick head Nairalanders thought I was a SCAM. They called me all sorts of names because I made few mistakes when I put up the car for sale on Nairaland. I am not a car dealer and do not have the experience in car sale online. This is new to me. These are my personal cars I use here in Lagos. I was very upset all through yesterday when I was called a SCAMMER because I want to sell my cars online. This was the highest insult I have ever received from anyone. I never knew Nairaland had kids as members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! Mercedes Benz E350 4Matic 2011 / 2012 Toyota Venza LE For Sale At N950,000 [Listing Suspected To Be Fake] / Christmas Freebies By Fogman (ENDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.