Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square (38394 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Erave: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria’s telecommunications company, Globacom has issued a statement to take an official position as regards severing relationship with popular award winning duo, P’Square. According to the statement released by the telecoms brand, the company disclosed that Psquare remain brand ambassadors for the telecommunications company.

The company said P’Square had been among its leading brand ambassadors since 2010, adding that the relationship had been mutually beneficial to both parties. “We have not disengaged P’Square or any of our other ambassadors. We are currently in the process of reviewing our contracts with the brand ambassadors. We are proud of the role Globacom has played in the rapid upward trajectory of the musical career of these incredibly talented twin brothers,” the statement read.

“Globacom has also played a similar role in the exposure and economic empowerment of all the Nigerian entertainers, and others from neighbouring countries, who worked with us as brand ambassadors,” the telecom operator stated.

“Globacom holds its brand ambassadors in the highest esteem and has a dignified procedure of managing its relationships with its brand ambassadors. Whenever brand ambassadors are to be engaged or disengaged, we usually follow the due process and dignify them by holding constructive discussions with them,” Globacom added.

You will recall that Globacom pioneered the signing of musicians and Nollywood stars as brand ambassadors in the telecoms industry... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2016/03/03/globacom-issues-official-statement-on-psquare/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by charleff512(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
It's good when corporate entities issue out press release to clear the air on certain issues and not leaving us at the mercy of hungry news vendors and "twitter Orubebes"
PLEASE CONGRATULATE ME I MADE FRONT PAGE AFTER A LONG SABBATICAL FROM NAIRALAND

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mehn that guy above me stole my spot !!!!!!!

I'm officially dropping my Single "OwO mi" tomorrow #Anticipate !

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by kullozone(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
What are we supposed to do with this news this hot afternoon?

I thought Peter said he'll release an official statement concerning their deal with Globacom?

Mtcheew!!

I want money oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Reekadict04: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by goddyjay(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
........ will comment later! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by okuneddie(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
which kind network everyone of Una wey dey before me dey use. Imagine I typed . just to book space and imagine everyone of them dey before me....back to the post.....how that one don take help me get job...if u like terminate their contract and if u like renew am...Na Una know whats best for u guys......Omo I need good job!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
nice

1 Like 1 Share

[size=15pt]How many people the official statement go help?[/size] lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by IamNat: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigerian bloggers with their rumour.
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Dahveydson(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bloggers and rumour peddlers will not kill us in this country.

I wonder why it took them so long to come out and clear the air.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by ijafiya(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
what more....?
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by olagamalin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided Hmmn....
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by finestiyke(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Haters can spread lies ehn
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
WETIN CONCERN ME?
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Dottore: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
What's the exchange rate of Zimbabwean currency against that of Burkina Faso then Nigerian naira today

1 Like

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by AmadiAba: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by JAHseal: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gr8 idea ! #tellingthetwinstoremain1
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by princeshijman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
all these telecom will be wasting money on already made musicians and dey will b downsizing thier workers due to economic decline.

The money for all these celeb contract can pay as much staff as the can still keep than sack. funniest thing there is that i cant buy a GlO line bcus of psquare bt i can buy it if the service improves which can only be attained by workers not thier shitty celebs.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by sheedy407(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
I can still remember the comment I made when a blogger said they will be dropped and I said that notting is being warranting their files being opened in glo tower where I am and folks were saying I was lying.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Donniefred(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Gazzy88(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Come sign me abeg....I'm a talented NL
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by ikombe: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by olagamalin(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
What of the other beer parlour news that they were dropped? ..
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Gazzy88(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Come sign me abeg....I'm a talented NLanders
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by notoriousbabe: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by 5starmilitant: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gazzy88:
Come sign me abeg....I'm a talented NL

You just showed us all that you're not talented. Cos if you're as you claim, you wouldn't need beg for endorsement.

If you're around Lagos, better take a clue from olajumoke and look for something hawk o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by bolex04(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rich getting richer

1 Like

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
No comment

Gazzy88:
Come sign me abeg....I'm a talented NLanders
Bros tell me, how can they sign you when only you is 'NairalanderS'? Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by goddyjay(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
okuneddie:
which kind network everyone of Una wey dey before me dey use. Imagine I typed . just to book space and imagine everyone of them dey before me....back to the post.....how that one don take help me get job...if u like terminate their contract and if u like renew am...Na Una know whats best for u guys......Omo I need good job!!!

Glo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by tuoyoojo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
ok na

who want this space

am giving it out for free
Re: Globacom Issues Official Statement On P’square by thatsmartgirl(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
That's good!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.