Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? (669 Views)

Banky W & Juliet Ibrahim Arrive Russia Ahead Of Nigeria’s Match With Argentina / John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? by payges: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Conor McGregor says he's ready to open negotiations with Floyd Mayweather for a fight that would make history! The 'Notorious' UFC star has been engaged in a very public war of words with boxing's retired pound-for-pound king for the best part of a year and as he gears up for a fight with Nate Diaz at UFC 196 this weekend, he's taken aim at Floyd yet again.

Speaking to Gareth Davies for BT Sport, McGregor said he was "open to discussions" and told Mayweather to "come" at him!

"I hold the key and it’s me who holds the key to the fight game. I am open minded, I am open to discussion, I love competition, I love fighting. It would be nice to make that fight if the fans were interested and wanted to see it."

The duo's war of words took a very personal twist when Mayweather said that the Irishman's unprecedented popularity in MMA was proof that racism is alive – because 'Money' says he was hated for displaying the same characteristics....

MAKE MONEY DAILY ON PAYGES...BY SHARING CONTENT OR CREATING CONTENT ...SIGN UP TODAY www./signup
Re: Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? by surestakes: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
It would be a hell of a game to stake on grin
Re: Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Not possible. Two different sports, different training techniques. Mediocre professional boxers would run circles around him in the ring way before you mention a pound for pound retired boxing champion.
Serious minded fans should take this for the joke it is.
Re: Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? by xp17(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Not when he got his ass beaten by Nate Diaz today. He better stay away from steroid, lose some weight and get his skiny ass back to featherweight where he belongs. Welterweight to hard for the white dude.
Unlike floyd maywelther, he can't back his cocky attitude in the cage. BTW, all maywether haters are getting their asses beaten, from Rouda Rousey to Canor McGregor. All losing back To backLol
Re: Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? by cruzita(f): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2016
grin I just dey laugh my dear brother
Re: Mcgregor Wants Billion Dollar Boxing Match With Mayweather! Who Wins? by bennifield11(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
A billion dollar match indeed

(1) (Reply)

End Of Discussion!! Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji (see) / Hot Photos Of Nigerian Veteran Nollywood Actor, RMD / Dutch Model Brags Of Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour (PHOTOS) - GRN247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.