Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,009 members, 7,852,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 2 (546 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 2 by Welete(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Animal Bone Powder Business
In my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/2971020/money-making-ideas-selected-industries#43474830 I talked about making money through agro-allied method, but in this post I will be talking about making money through the business of Animal Bone Powder.
I know you might not have heard about this before or maybe you have heard it but you didn't really know what it meant, but just to let you know people who have gone into this business have actually made a living for themselves and the serious part is, they are still in the business because they actually know the income they grabbed from this business.
You too can go into this business and make a good living out of it because the real truth is that not much people know about it and it is a good platform to start and make your fame before it goes viral.
Following this simple steps below can lead you to were you want to be;
continue reading at https://koggers..com.ng/2016/03/money-making-through-animal-bone-powder.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Opening A Retail Store / Oil Price Hits High Now $41.43 Per Barrel / Nigeria Has A Million Ways To Kill Business - Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.