Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,415 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

#Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) (36528 Views)

Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89 / Omoni Oboli's Father Dies In Car Crash! / Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by nenedima(f): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
winkmart:
[size=20pt]ILLUMINATI THINGS.....i think[/size]
huh?seriously?!
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
MadCow1:
R.I.P to his Pops.

But I hope this is not meant to guilt trip Ciara into shelling out more bar.
eyan ama fi iku babaeni shawada naa(pesin dey use "my father is dead" play tinko-tinko abi?),u fumbled.
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
akinejame:

Oh shoot! Thanks for the correction

You're welcome!
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by ColtPython(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
The rate at which people are dying suddenly in this country is alarming

You'll just hear that someone started finding it difficult to breathe. Next thing he is dead embarassed cry
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
mamaafrik:
eyan ama fi iku babaeni shawada naa(pesin dey use "my father is dead" play tinko-tinko abi?),u fumbled.

So why is this news exactly? and why was it reported the way it was?

I hope you can understand it sha.. Otherwise, its ok..

Continu..
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why is death visiting the "wrong" people?

When I hear somebody's father is dead

I wonder why mine is still alive
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
holyokoto:

She give am big money na. even snap with the guy
you sure??,cos I never hear say she give the guy money
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
RZArecta:
it was a gift, wasn't for sale. The only thing he gained which is most important is a valuable friendship. Study the life of Julius Caesar and you'll understand
ok bro
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigerian hospitals 'they prefer to attend to dead bodies'.
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
So Ciara still dey for nija and your popsy don quench, so if she come go back base who knows wetin go happen. Coocoma collect your portrait gift from her before it's too late. Money she no give you, so na only picsures you go carry wack. Lol...
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by abdulaz: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
austinbrown:
Ciara has used ur dad. For money rituals, see illuminati o
Nothing goes for nothing, something must go for something cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Nykirjuliette(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace,May the spirit of our lord Jesus Christ,the father,the son and the holy spirit be with you and the rest of the family..
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lovexme:
The father probably wouldn't have died if he hadn't been left unattended to by those four hospitals.

We seem not to value lives in this kantiri. undecided

Condolences to him and R.I.P. to his dad.

You seem to be the only one that noticed,decent health care is non existent in this country.. Na every man for himself..sad
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Lumiere91: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Illuminati back2back
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
missyadorable:
Why is death visiting the "wrong" people?

When I hear somebody's father is dead

I wonder why mine is still alive
oo,u want your father to die?
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
very soon diz guy will become a celeb for drawing ciara pix.mchteeeww!!!
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
DESNAT:
oo,u want your father to die?

Yes and that will be the happiest day of my life
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by kingshii38(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Make ciara help the boy na
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=winkmart post=43477679][size=20pt]ILLUMINATI THINGS.....i think[/size][/quote
My friend,don't say that nonsense,ok!
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Na witches do am.. them nor want Make he progress o
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Baroba:

You seem to be the only one that noticed,decent health care is non existent in this country.. Na every man for himself..sad

It's really unfortunate.
Re: #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
missyadorable:

Yes and that will be the happiest day of my life
shu! I am afraid of you o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills / Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Phyno Records From His Toilet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.