Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation (791 Views)

I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / "Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by Afroconnect: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
God did not call us to be religious,but he called us to serve him in spirit and truth.

1) God preaches oneness and love,religion preaches separation and hate.

2) God calls us to be righteous,religion teaches us to be hypocritical.

3) God calls us to worship him only in spirit and truth,religion encourages us to bow before graven images and symbols while the ten commandments clearly commands against this.

With these 3 points I hereby tell you all religious bigots that your service is to man and void. Religion is the cause of all the wars going on now-either Muslim sects killing each other or Muslim fighting monks or christians.

You dummies better wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
I agree with you to an extent, but you can't overlook the obvious fact that Religion does have it's advantages, and I think these advantages far outweigh the disadvantages of which you have already partly outlined.

Religious creates a sense of oneness and belonging. It forges a sense of purpose and gives people a reason for their existence. It provides people with hope while alive and optimism for an eternal reward after death. And most importantly it incorporates in people the character of civility and responsibility and the quality of being upright, noble, ethical and law abiding.

Without Religion, the world would be a whole lot worse than it already is.
Re: Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Decker:
I agree with you to an extent, but you can't overlook the obvious fact that Religion does have it's advantages, and I think these advantages far outweigh the disadvantages of which you have already partly outlined.

Religious creates a sense of oneness and belonging. It creates a sense of purpose and reason for existence. It gives people hope while alive and optimism for an eternal reward after death. It incorporates in people the character of civility and responsibility and the quality of being upright, noble, ethical and law abiding.

Without Religion, the world would be a whole lot worse than it already is.

everything has good sides and bad sides. religion has its good sides, yes. but it is responsible for a lot of shit going down right now.

Almost all of the wars and global issues can be tied to religion in some way.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
samted:

everything has good sides and bad sides. religion has its good sides, yes. but it is responsible for a lot of shit going down right now.

Almost all of the wars and global issues can be tied to religion in some way.

I agree, but it's a necessary evil that we all have to live with. We can't eradicate religion from the world, no matter how we talk about it's flaws, so, it's best we just let it be and worry about other more important stuff that we can change.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by Afroconnect: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Decker:

I agree, but it's a necessary evil that we all have to live with. We can't eradicate religion from the world, no matter how we talk about it's flaws, so, it's best we just let it be and worry about other more important stuff that we can change.

More importan stuff...like what?
Re: Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by Afroconnect: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Decker:

More important stuff...like what?
Re: Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by cloudgoddess(f): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Decker:

No it isn't & no we don't. Yes we can (or at least decrease it significantly; it's already happening), and religion (& all the unnecessary problems it causes) is "important stuff that we can change".

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation by Afroconnect: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2016
The Romans started this modern day christianity religion stuff,as a means to appease and control the early christ followers who were adamant and refused to accept the Roman ways of living.

They fixed the pope and got most of the rituals from thier pagan religious practice.

have you ever questioned where all these rituals they do in the catholic church emanate from?

There is nothing righteous about this modern day christianity,its all a quest for political power/clouth and accumulating riches.

Religion breeds segregation and hate. Its the cause of most of the world's ills-our laws are enough if enforced-we still will have a sane society,cos religion is not making the world any peaceful than it should be. The separation and hate caused by these organised religion is undermining our constitution and public safety.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

April PMCH: "Deliverance From Bad Money" / How To Overcome The Flesh Daily / Pastor Adeboye's Wife Mrs. Adeboye Looking Dapper In South African Outfit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.