Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why The Hate @vague? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why The Hate @vague? (609 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares One Of The Hate Messages She Got In Her Dm / #bbnaija: Here's The Hate Chat Team Bisola Is Passing Round / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hate @vague? by Airforce1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
So I woke up from a brief nap/sleep after a very bussy day..
Log on to nairaland to see what's going on .. But oh wow I got about 21 mentions.
About 8 from "vague".
I don't know this dude and we've not cross path before.
But the "hate" comment I got from this dude was out of this world so I started wondering what I did wrong to him to deserve such hate comment .
He even went as far as abusing my mom and called me all sort of names.

He said I was too dark and questioned why all my pictures had to be edited before uploading.

I got answers to your questions vague .

(1)I edit some of my pictures only when they not bright enough.

(2). I got Choco chocolatey skin complexion. cheesy

Below are unedited photos I took just to prove you wrong.

Re: Why The Hate @vague? by B4UIWAZ(f): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ignore haters bro
Re: Why The Hate @vague? by vague: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate @vague? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2016
vague:
Please stop insulting chocolate you look like a burnt offering and the ugliness just makes it worse. Do not make the rest of us hate chocolate. Aren't you ashamed of walking in broad daylight looking like that? If I were even 2shades lighter than you I still would have committed suicide, I wonder how you have survived for so long looking like that.
So you agree your darkness messes pictures up that you have to make them bright to appear 10shades lighter so people can identify you? I never insulted your mother, do you not agree that dark women are not attractive? why are you getting offended now because its your mother? Is she not dark? Okay explain to me what good about darkness in a woman?
Stop posting your pictures everywhere. Stop trying to delude the world, darkness has no place in society.
If you were light you would have made it in the music industry, but with your looks, you might have to visit babalawo or ritualists to blind the world from your ugliness so people can actually listen to your music. You r darkness is even a curse to Afropop,that is why you are not going anywhere.
Lame! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate @vague? by vague: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Producers/directors Are Also To Be Praise! / So Disappointed Both Tiwa And Tbillz / Fat Joe Reveals Answer To 20-year Notorious B.I.G. Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.