Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru (44376 Views)

The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) / Prophet Arrested For Taking N70m, Three Houses To Cure Fibroids / Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Pidggin(f): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
If you have a teenage a daughter or sister, please protect them from these people, especially between 8 to 15.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Forwetinnah: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
fiizznation:
I knew it. I knew this woman will be caught by the trap she tried to set for yunusa. I have read the lies I was finally waiting for.

Hahaha from thugs were beating her to how she escaped to the police station, what a cock and bull story

You still don't have a case. .if the Emir had any iota of decency, Ese's mum would have left with her daughter the day she appeared before the Emir. Why would you keep a child prisoner In a far away land married to some lunatic? Ese should have been sent home that very day, Why did the Emir keep her?

8 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by repogirl(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
chubhiee:

That ese papa ma useless father! imagine how the wife suffered and left exposed to be lynched in far away north?
that's how many men behave... This is not different from the other girl that ran away from om Enugu because of her father's wrath and uncaring attitude.

I wonder why some men feel it would be a sign of weakness to show a little care and compassion. Gosh.

The woman was lucky, those boys would have killed her without thinking twice about it.

Which also makes me wonder why many HAUSA people have no regards for life? Any small thing, na to kill. Hmm, na wa!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Jacks14: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by osusuallstars: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
pathetic story indeed. You see why we wish to cut out of this contraption called Nigeria. morality they dont have, why looking for pussy from infidels. ? to marry and raise children for you. please fathers watch out on your girl children. they are now soft targets.Boarding school for girls should be security conscious .These people are evil from the biblical era

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Maitommi: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
This woman is a liar. She said she waited in the mosque for 2 hours. What kind of prayer would have lasted two hours?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by dyn1800: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Did you take time to read through or you're just attacking the caption?
Ayoswit:
Pathetic. Must they go to this extent? God save ur beloved children.
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by victorazy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
[size=14pt]So their plan is to Islamatize Nigeria.[/size]

So u no know before. Wetin u think Buhari is working on? He doesn't care about economy but religion.

Anti-Christ is here, na Nigeria time. 2030 is the target they gave them to capture Nig like Turkey. Nigeria is the stregth of Africa and when they conqure it, they don win Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by babafirst(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Propene:
this doesn't make any sense
Doesn't make sense to me too.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by aiikman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
If the much talked about chibok girls abduction is not a scam....i think dis unravels the mystery behind it....sonner or later, the truth abt dose behind it will surface

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Maxogo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
The story is loading, more abt emir's involvement. Ok that is why Ese's release was delayed until he came back from meca

4 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
From the look of things,the emir of kano orchestrated her kidnapped and forceful marriage.However,i have not seen these big men from the north who give their underage daughters out in marriage to an adult.It is always the gullible and naive followers that does those barbaric crime.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Misterdhee1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Do they think all of us are blinded by ethnic or religious hatred? This woman needs to shut up or speak the whole truth.. Your daughter went missing, nd u noticed Yunusa wasn't around? How do both relate? Doesn't that tell confirm her daughter's waywardness and her own poor motherliness?

6 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Angelovic96: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
orobs93:
Just observing

Big shame to the kano emirate
Big shame to all the individuals involved

Some crimes should be treated with seriousness punishment

please the international community should be involved in this case because i doubt if NIGERIA authorites will take dis tin serious
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by fiizznation: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You still don't have a case. .if the Emir had any iota of decency, Ese's mum would have left with her daughter the day she appeared before the Emir. Why would you keep a child prisoner In a far away land married to some lunatic? Ese should have been sent home that very day, Why did the Emir keep her?
Look I'm a kano indigene so I think I understand my culture and traditions. Mrs usuru(that's ese's mum) will never ever be allowed to see the emir under any circumstances, we are talking about an emir here my friend. She might have met the galadima or the waziri, but she won't be allowed to see the emir because of some certain reasons.
Her story even contradicts that of her daughter who first said she was hypnotized. So does it make any sense to you that a hypnotize girl will recognized her mother immediately she sights her? Look my friend, what yunusa did was wrong, but people shouldn't put the entire blame on him. Nobody is talking about the kind of parents Mr/mrs usuru are, nobody is talking about the kind of girl ese is. All we hear everyday is yunusa, yunusa and yunusa. I'm yet to hear the true story of this ese/yunusa saga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by chubhiee: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
that's how many men behave... This is not different from the other girl that ran away from om Enugu because of her father's wrath and uncaring attitude.

I wonder why some men feel it would be a sign of weakness to show a little care and compassion. Gosh.

The woman was lucky, those boys would have killed her without thinking twice about it.

Which also makes me wonder why many HAUSA people have no regards for life? Any small thing, na to kill. Hmm, na wa!
In all honesty, most men contributes 80% of problems we witness in today's society by failing to provide capable leadership for the family. Powers and leadership has been outsourced to boyfriends who themselves were not raised properly.

An unrefined mind is by default an animal be it Hausa, Yoruba ijaw or igbo. Hausa happens to have the largest concentration of animal instincts cos of deliberate acts of sabotage by their elites. God bless men like the visionary Awo.

Anyway you look at Nigeria, it has been configured for doom. One has to look outside Nigeria to be able to raise a decent family.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by MCRUEMUS: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:
This is slander and outright defamation of character.
Of what benefit is carrying such derogatory news public for.

Naija where ppl don't like themselves. Either the mother of ese is lying or the media ppl are really stupid
SINCE UR YEYE god emir of kano could not kill d mother which could have brot joy to u, u now resort to condeming facts she personaly involved in. dont worry ona eye go soon clear. rubbish coment

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
papaejima1:
Evil Sanusi.
Fake Emir abi Air mare.
It was politics that took him into that emir seat.The late emir son was the authentic emir but he was robbed of by the former governor of kano.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
Sunnews abi IPOB news Mtcheww.
shut up i

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
chubhiee:

In all honesty, most men contributes 80% of problems we witness in today's society by failing to provide capable leadership for the family. Powers and leadership has been outsourced to boyfriends who themselves were not raised properly.

An unrefined mind is by default an animal be it Hausa, Yoruba ijaw or igbo. Hausa happens to have the largest concentration of animal instincts cos of deliberate acts of sabotage by their elites. God bless men like the visionary Awo.

Anyway you look at Nigeria, it has been configured for doom. One has to look outside Nigeria to be able to raise a decent family.
you are very, right.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by toltee4real: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Speaking from ISLAMIC point of view, it is pure case of KIDNAPPING............ABDUCTION OF A CHILD..................CRIMINAL CASE.
because Parental/Guardian's knoledge and APPROVAL is key, vital after the duo of male and female have both agreed, also witnesses from both side s must be present.
In this case, non is their. so in EFCC TONE, DUE PROCESS WAS NOT FOLLOWED.

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Laid2001: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
E bi like say this one go be like Ese goes to school story and soap Opera oo.

OYA Act 1 Scene One...........

ALL these na Wash
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by ihatesycophant(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
This story shows that Mrs. Oruru knew about the relationship between her daughter and Yunusa because how come the first contact was to be looking for Yunusa and not other way. She was so sure from day one that Ese was with Yunusa. I told someone that Yunusa might have been having carnal knowledge of the girl without the parents noticing or they just waive it away since Yellow is settling them or the girl. Report says he was working for them for a span of ten years, meaning during that period a love affair had existed between them in a secret which later grown to become elopement and not really abduction.
Well, Yunusa still has a case to settle because he breached our law by marrying a minor without her parents consent and also stole a whole girl. The Emir of Kano didn't try at all. Its was in the best position to douse this case from its infancy but they were so religious and left doing the right thing. Ese's parents also have a bit of blame by not reporting immediately to the right authority for reasons best known to them which I have already stated above. There's a sinister collabo between Yellow and Ese's mother not revealed to Ese's father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by pentalk(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gullible Nigerians. Swallow and act on every news. This was d same Ese wey hin mama say dem hypnotize say she dey look am like isi ewu wen they met..it's d same ese that called her and had all d luxury of tym to tell her they will kill d mum and that Sanusi promised ppl cars and all. U see,we are our problems. How can any reasonable person blv dis kind of news and jump at it in this 21st century. Many went to school but e no add sense to dem. Preconceived notions now clouding our sense of judgments. This ppl av gained sympathy enof. Should they press further, dem go te?in Yoruba). Aseju baba asete

Come to think of it. How many cars yunusa get since he pioneered it..abi dem don collect am bk ni. ?
We av to come out of this ethnic and reliy bigotry to move on. Enof of this sympathy seeking ...yunusa don do wrong and he must b punished. See AMD family shd concentrate on rebuilding her life and move on

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos / Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.