Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga (25527 Views)

Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by Otsealu1(f): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
musulumi:
U mean a 14 year old is a kid ? I bet a lot of nairalander girls including stephanie has been bleeping since 10 years old .

Ask me to prove it

..Because you dey among people wey dey bleep them abi.
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
musulumi:
U mean a 14 year old is a kid ? I bet a lot of nairalander girls including stephanie has been bleeping since 10 years old .

Ask me to prove it
Oya prove it.
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by omogin(f): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
durocity:
Where is shekau?
He may well be in aso rock. His govt is in power
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by adconline(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
musulumi:

Ask me to prove it
May u be raped in ur a_ss

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by BlissP(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
musulumi:

Ask me to prove it
pls prove it #CLOWN
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by eLcastro(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kelklein:
good one Steph...

and why hasn't the #BringBackOurGirls group issued any official statement on this Ese girl issue?

#jusaskingtho

its nt yet election tym
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
omogin:

He may well be in aso rock. His govt is in power

Lol... Na u talk ham ooo
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by eLcastro(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
musulumi:

Ask me to prove it
ma bro said every man 4rm d northern part has got elements of pedophile..i juz saw dat in u...smh
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by Angelovic96: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
oboman:
Very correct, she is still a child. All the blame should go to her abductor.

When we get too casual about children, we invariably toying with our future as s country.

from what the consitution say any body below 18 is a minor so the abductor of this child should be apprehended

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by Pamelayoung: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
davetech1:
See The Corper Doctor Who Died From Lassa Fever In Kaduna (Photo)

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has regretted the demise of a corps part, Dr. Ogboji Kelechi Aaron, who was apparently killed, a month ago, by the Lassa fever, while in dynamic administration in Kaduna State. Amid the preparation of pressmen at the State Secretariat of the Corps in Abakaliki, the Director-General of the Scheme Brig-Gen. Johnson Olawumi, expressed that the..read on:http://amebogist1960..co.uk/2016/03/see-corper-doctor-who-died-from-lassa.html

Rip doctor.
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by Misterdhee1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
BE811APP:
u are just silly..

from ur moniker u are a Muslim..
Why do u people support dis under-age marriage

as in Serious question...Why

Even though, I don't support the act, but lemme ask you, between a teen being allowed to explore many bleeps or married out, which is better? How many girls of her age out there, can still claim decency.? I am not a fan of under-age marriage cos I blv in empowering girls to be nation builders and intelligent mothers, but I think it's a better act, than under-age waywardness.
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by AmenRa: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Stephnora, abi Stephanie, we haff hear. Ngwanu, gada moni keep mek Dem take send the girl abroad for medical check-up, safe delivery and to further her skool.
Re: Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga by assana: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
on make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election / Oladips: “I Had Just 23 Thousand Naira In My Account When I Left Reminisce Label / "Easiest Way To Get A Date This Season, Starlight And Solo Reviews"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.