Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Amazing Business Opportunity In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazing Business Opportunity In Nigeria (587 Views)

Investment Opportunity In Lagos / Amazing Business Offers From Rosabon Financial Services / Amazing Business Opportunity Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Business Opportunity In Nigeria by Holluz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Alliance in motion global (a.k.a AIMGlobal) is a multi level marketing MLM company that has come to mend hearts of people broken by 'so called' mlm companies that exists in Nigeria. All set backs have been removed and even with a better pay pack...so exciting... Here is why... I will like to introduce to you the list of Uniqueness that makes AIM GLOBAL OUTSTANDING amongst other MLM companies....... do u know that in AIM GLOBAL there is.......
(1) No Registration fee for MEMBERSHIP
(2) No compulsory buying and selling of products
(3) No Compulsory reorder of Products
(4) No Quota!!! i.e No Compulsory Monthly Maintenance
(5) No Monthly TARGET on you (do it as you like)
(6) No Demotion!!! No passer-up (7) Daily payout of commissions/bonuses ! ( daily alert)
(cool You own a DTC webpage that enables u manage activities under u worldwide
(9)lt can b continued by your next of kin (its a TRANSFERABLE BUSINESS)
(10) The MLM company with d highest concentration of Beverages, Cosmetics and food supplements worldwide
(11) The highest paid MLM company worldwide....ra ted 2015/2016
(12) Finally there are 7ways u can earn which includes.....

(1)RETAILING OF 50% PROFIT (i.e if u desire and have customer base retailing)
(2)DIRECT REFERRAL BONUS==> $11
(3)MATCHING SALES BONUS==> $33
(4)UNI-LEVEL BONUS==>5%--10% commissions
(5)STAIR STEP BONUS10%--30% commissions
(6)ROYALTY INCOME & finally
(7)PROFIT SHARING.....we are indeed powered by GOD........

The GAP that exist between a man's DREAMS and REALITY is ACTION and untill he learns to BELIEVE in himself and CONQUER his fears he can never face d world of REALITY...... AIM GLOBAL is here at your door step turning Ordinary people into Extraordinary Millionaires.....
For more info on d technical know-how of AIM GLOBAL contact us, whatsapp...........+2347030705710 or folak81@gmail.com or simply ask HOW?... Hope to see you at the top...cheers!
Re: Amazing Business Opportunity In Nigeria by crossval: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its so unfortunate how people just seat down and criticize what they dont know anything about. its so unfortunate and sad how they also try to kill other peoples dream and vision (dream stealers), its so myopic when some one who has nothing to offer some one else is telling him not to even look into an opportunity being shown to him, its so sad to even know that we prefer peoples opinion to what our inner self says. there are no jobs out there, technology is killing jobs today, alot of companies and banks are folding up and the experts and world business moguls are recommending MLM and some one who is yet to count in 6digits is speaking and others are listening. WOW!! well all i can say is that AIM Global is a genuine business model where every body moves at the same speed and time frame, strong support system, fantastic products, etc etc. Less than one month in this company i am hitting close to a million because of the flexible compensation plan they have provided and yet some one who has nothing to offer to the economy growth is talking. If you want to know more about AIM global you can contact me on 08033926511, 09095202048, 29A5BC28 and then after wards make your judgements.. talking about fulfilling another mans destiny, the office where you work (if you do) aint you working for another mans destiny? the guys working in glo and microsoft aint they working for Mike Adenuga and Bill Gates? whose destiny is that biko? Think before you conclude.. besides in AIM Global nobody is asking you to sell products of any such.. fantastic products for your personal usage and consumption which i have personal testimonies of HBP and Diabetes disappearing... Health and Wealth is what they are offering you in this company called AIM Global

(1) (Reply)

What Online BIZ Can Profit Randomly With 5-10k? / What Is The Most Useless Thing You Ever Bought? The Answer Will Surprise You! / About A Paperwork, Please Help Out I'm Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.