Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

JAMB Has Failed But I Know God Hasn't!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Has Failed But I Know God Hasn't!!! (672 Views)

JAMB Has Finanly Extends 2018/2019 UTME Registration / JAMB Has Released Withheld Results / JAMB Has Updated Their Website With This New Admission Guidelines For 2016/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Has Failed But I Know God Hasn't!!! by JOACHINpedro: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
[b]Hello fellow jambites, greetings to you all. I write this to you all with a heavy heart... Anyone that has written this jamb free and fairly(without malpractice) will understand that JAMB has failed badly. It is unequivocally true that most of us got scores that touches the heart,faulty scores that makes one wonder if the cb test was even marked atall... It is so unfair that after making alot of sacrifices,after being assiduous and sedulous with our studies we weren't given our merited marks, Chai!!, CORRUPTION!!! shocked . But the primary reason i opened this thread is to encourage us... POST UTME is stil on the way, God may use that medium to reward our humble efforts, let us work harder,a popular igbo adage says"MBEREDE NYIRI DIKE,MA MBEREDE MERE AMARA DIKE"( unexpected event is greater than a mighty man,but it makes a mighty man a mighty man)... I therefore challenge us nw to sharpen our pitch forks and light our torches for the time to know truely who-is-who has come... ARE YOU TRYING TO RELENT?, NO!!! GET UP!, DRESS UP! and SHOW UP! It's time to show them what we are made of, don't b discouraged by your score, i strongly believe,the Creator is aware of it...that our dream course that gives us sleepless night, studious day and hectic evening here we come!.[/b] peace

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Failed But I Know God Hasn't!!! by wapdukest(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
I understand
Re: JAMB Has Failed But I Know God Hasn't!!! by parkparky(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mberede do wetin

(1) (Reply)

Students Which Class Or Exams Normally Causes This? (pictured) / Ict Teacher Urgently Needed / #UNIPORT_CRISIS: The Killed Final Year Student Was On 4.56 CGPA Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.