Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics (2064 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC / Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by Ipobdevil: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kanu drags Buhari to ECOWAS court Clement Ejiofor 5 hours ago 103750 – Kanu takes President Buhari to court over violation of human rights –

IPOB leader lists these violations Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and radio Biafra director Nnamdi Kanu has taken President Muhammadu Buhari to the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) court. In the case between Biafra leader and Nigeria dated March 3, 2016, Kanu is suing for the violation of his rights and that of his colleagues, as well as that of his supporters. READ ALSO: Biafra is Buhari’s new headache He names some of these violations in the case of his unlawful detention and reported torture, extra-judicial detention and torture, as well as the detention and murder of his followers all over Biafraland. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp The mandate of the ECOWAS court is to enable the observance of law and of the principles of equity and in the interpretation and application of the provisions of the revised treat and all other subsidiary legal instruments adopted by community. The leader of IPOB was arrested by the State Security Service in Lagos in October 2015 on conspiracy and terrorism charges. READ ALSO: Kanu’s wife speaks on her husband detention President Buhari during his maiden media chat said that considering the weight of the crimes Kanu is accused committing against the Nigeria, if he is allowed to enjoy any form of freedom, he is likely jump bail. Want to read news with extra convenience? Install our app from HERE NAIJ.COM HOME PAGE THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! SOURCE: Naij.com news TAGS: Biafra Issue Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Muhammadu Buhari The economic community of west african states (ecowas) YOUR REACTION: GBAM! 82 Haba 13 Chai! 29 LWKMD 58 Eh-Yah 72 RELATED NEWS Why Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra is President Buhari’s new headache Yesterday President Buhari supports partially recognized Palestine. What about Biafra? 4 days ago MUST READ: Top 17 Unforgettable Things Buhari Said During Media Chat 2 months ago I Need My Husband – Pregnant Kanu’s Wife Cries Out (VIDEO) 3 months ago Separatism: Buhari’s Position On Self-determination For Indigenous Minorities 3 months ago by Taboola Sponsored Links You May Like How do you feel about buying clothes online? PayPal 10 Celebrity Rappers You Wouldn’t Realize Were Murdered! SportFluff 10 Famous Rappers Who Were MURDERED! SportFluff What’s your online shopping style? PayPal Are These The Most Amazing, Hilarious, Perfectly Timed Photos – or What!? Amazingly Timed Photos 8 Plants To Keep In Your Bedroom For Better Sleep HealthyPanda Top 8 Most Expensive Muscle Cars Luxxory 15 Teachers Who Always Get The Last Laugh ViralityRevolt Top 10 Countries With the Highest Salaries TopMens The women of George Clooney StarFluff READ NEXT You will be shocked once you realize what these amazing sculptures are made of! 22 minutes ago SHARE1693 We’re back! Check out our amazing updated Naira exchange rate infographic! 28 minutes ago SHARE710052 YFT: Nigeria will not develop if these three bad things persist in the country 1 hour ago SHARE164907 Deplorable state of Nigeria’s textile industries (photos) 1 hour ago SHARE178459 Photos: See what Ambode, Tinubu were up to at coronation of 41st Olubadan of Ibadanland 2 hours ago SHARE3415462 Man tortured by police cries out 2 hours ago SHARE13502 “My pastor asked me to suck him!” 5 crazy things fake pastors do (photos) 13 hours ago SHARE148434339182 Army attacks Boko Haram’s spiritual headquarters (Photos) 18 hours ago SHARE82021192125 Photonews: See what really happened at Mile 12 (video) Yesterday SHARE184413237595 Lagosians tag Thursday’s pandemonium as “Osinbajo’s vs Buhari’s boys clash” Yesterday SHARE101429124796 You will be shocked once you realize what these amazing sculptures are made of! 22 minutes ago SHARE1695 We’re back! Check out our amazing updated Naira exchange rate infographic! 28 minutes ago SHARE710052 YFT: Nigeria will not develop if these three bad things persist in the country 1 hour ago SHARE164907 Deplorable state of Nigeria’s textile industries (photos) 1 hour ago SHARE178459 Photos: See what Ambode, Tinubu were up to at coronation of 41st Olubadan of Ibadanland 2 hours ago SHARE3415462 Man tortured by police cries out 2 hours ago SHARE13502 Get free mailbox from Naij.com Login Password Remember me SUBSCRIBE to get news every day from Naij.com Enter Your email: GET FRESH NIGERIAN NEWS SHOW MORE All rights reserved © 2012-2016 NAIJ.COM
Read more: https://www.naij.com/752774-biafra-kanu-drags-president-buhari-international-court-photo.html?pk_campaign=ush

1 Like

Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by Ipobdevil: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by dedollarman(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Space book
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by nakamora: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
I dey come back.
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by iykomo0(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
ok

#freennamdiKanu
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by 912(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just like I predicted, protests have stopped and now Kanu is looking for legal ways to be freed. He should have been civil in his quest rather than insulting everyone and fueling the air with messages of hate and treasonable comments . Now trouble has come to pay him a visit and he can't handle it. ECOWAS court can't save him.

Ipob supporters have all retreated from staging physical protests to throwing stones on faceless forums on the Internet. I've also noticed that nowadays people are not so moved by news of Kanu. People are no longer interested. That's how someone gets forgotten.

And my final prediction is that Kanu will in the coming months be totally on his own.

I'm patiently waiting for his day of sentencing to come. A child that refused to listen to the words of his elders will............
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by juman(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
One cannot blame the guy, one nigeria fails to become a sensible country.

The blame goes to the useless nigerian "leaders" that are too incapable over the period of fifty five years unable to build a prosperous country.

Who is not tired of the failed one nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by guttentag(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
War ready
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
912:
Just like I predicted, protests have stopped and now Kanu is looking for legal ways to be freed. He should have been civil in his quest rather than insulting everyone and fueling the air with messages of hate and treasonable comments . Now trouble has come to pay him a visit and he can't handle it. ECOWAS court can't save him.

Ipob supporters have all retreated from staging physical protests to throwing stones on faceless forums on the Internet. I've also noticed that nowadays people are not so moved by news of Kanu. People are no longer interested. That's how someone gets forgotten.

And my final prediction is that Kanu will in the coming months be totally on his own.

I'm patiently waiting for his day of sentencing to come. A child that refused to listen to the words of his elders will............

You're observations are right, but your conclusions are very wrong. People are retreating because they are being killed by The Nigerian army. They retreated because IPOB has a lot of legal matters, with the FG both in Nigeria and with the FG in ICC. So naturally, we know that if we try to protest and get into a kind of gun battle with the FG we will loose the court cases, because you can't claim to be molested while you are also a molester. So this just a common-sensical approach to the struggle. IPOB is just waiting to see how the various institutions of the world will respond to their cause, and as such it will be superfluous for them to repay Nigeria in like manner.

If you think Kanu is losing supporters, then I can confidently tell you That you're 100% wrong. We've taken to the social media just as a way to keep the struggle alive while waiting for the verdict of various world institutions including the ICC and the Amnesty international. As far as I'm concerned everything is moving on well. We will begin our protests once we discover we've gained international mommetim to the extent that Nigeria cannot label IPOB a terrorist organization, because once the world sees us as freedom fighters, then we are at liberty to even use arms in our struggle.

Pls stop hallucinating!
Re: Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court-pics by 912(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tkester2:

You're observations are right, but your conclusions are very wrong. People are retreating because they are being killed by The Nigerian army. They retreated because IPOB has a lot of legal matters, with the FG both in Nigeria and with the FG in ICC. So naturally, we know that if we try to protest and get into a kind of gun battle with the FG we will loose the court cases, because you can't claim to be molested while you are also a molester. So this just a common-sensical approach to the struggle. IPOB is just waiting to see how the various institutions of the world will respond to their cause, and as such it will be superfluous for them to repay Nigeria in like manner.

If you think Kanu is losing supporters, then I can confidently tell you That you're 100% wrong. We've taken to the social media just as a way to keep the struggle alive while waiting for the verdict of various world institutions including the ICC and the Amnesty international. As far as I'm concerned everything is moving on well. We will begin our protests once we discover we've gained international mommetim to the extent that Nigeria cannot label IPOB a terrorist organization, because once the world sees us as freedom fighters, then we are at liberty to even use arms in our struggle.

Pls stop hallucinating!

Ok o. Lets watch and see whose wrong. We will find out in no distant future.

(1) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2019 Election (photo) / SCOAN Collapse: NUPENG, NLC Uphold It Was A Bomb Attack / PHOTOS: Controversial Pastor Makes Members Walk With Their Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.