Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" (34874 Views)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany / Princess Vitarah: How My "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Is Opening Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Alphopius: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Bluezy13(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
She was really in need of FAME

Smh
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by justscorch: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
timidapsin:
What is kitty cat?

TOTO
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by denedene(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
This babe na real yankee hustler undecided. E b like she no like cloth cry her rap just de ok, me go rap about eggplant nairalanders mk una support me
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by timidapsin(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
justscorch:

TOTO
what is toto?
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by denedene(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
This babe na real yankee hustler undecided E b like she no like cloth cry her rap just de ok, me go rap about eggplant nairalanders mk una support me
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by justscorch: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
centyboy:
Vanity upon vanity... cry

Vanity dey sweet die
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by justscorch: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
timidapsin:
what is toto?

Oya ax your mummy "wizkid voice"

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by timidapsin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
justscorch:

Oya ax your mummy "wizkid voice"
what is mummy? undecided
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nice one but she is too dull for my liking. She doesn't have enough vibes as a rapper, she's more of a gospel singer with dirty lyrics.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Viktor1983(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
timidapsin:
What is kitty cat?
Seun knows better

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by somatrix(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
MadCow1:
She is alright with me.. Fhuck dem haters
you well? hope na ur wife go dey on the remix?
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by ifeanyi83(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Of course. There's always a story begin it. Even"Skiborobo-skibooo" has a story behind it....

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by fart: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
timidapsin:
What is kitty cat?

Vag.ina
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by repogirl(f): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2016
Pvssy so wet that you're drowning
Pvssy so wet, you need a boat.

grin

Mad girl.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2016
repogirl:
Pvssy so wet that you're drowning
Pvssy so wet, you need a boat.

grin

Mad girl.
Is it true? smiley

I mean the drowning stuff angry
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by cupidhero(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Trash!
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2016
timidapsin:
What is kitty cat?

She's an Actress! A Nigerian Actress!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by repogirl(f): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2016
hoshodie:

Is it true? smiley

I mean the drowning stuff angry
na you suppose tell me na.
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2016
repogirl:
na you suppose tell me na.
I don't have kitty kat now
How would I know cheesy
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Coldfeets: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Oh my God! Now, I believe something is seriously wrong with this world!

This is a classic example of dumbing down the masses!

Just look at the way they are hyping this video, you'd think the girl just discovered the vaccine for lassa fever. sad

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 06, 2016
hoshodie:

Is it true? smiley

I mean the drowning stuff grin(
When it is not titanic grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2016
12inches1:

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by repogirl(f): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2016
hoshodie:

I don't have kitty kat now
How would I know cheesy
it's not the person with the kittykat that will be drowning na, is the person inside the kittykat. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by repogirl(f): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2016
12inches1:

lmao!!!
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 06, 2016
repogirl:
it's not the person with the kittykat that will be drowning na, is the person inside the kittykat. lipsrsealed
cheesy I haven't entered a kitty kat bfore....Das y I need ur help wink
Enlighten me tongue
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by repogirl(f): 1:31am On Mar 06, 2016
hoshodie:

cheesy I haven't entered a kitty kat bfore....Das y I need ur help wink
Enlighten me tongue
well, I haven't entered one either tongue

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by lastpage: 1:36am On Mar 06, 2016
My Verdict:

*She's an intelligent Lady. To figure out a way to get what you want, no matter how 'wacky' it is, you have to have guts and intelligence!
*Her Lyrics are cool (from a Rap point of view), though conservative people like my Church pastor my not agree... except they are cool themselves
*She's got that LL Cool J style of "slow-Rhythm-Rap" thats a fusion of Rap and R&B. Thats so shexy.
*She needs to learn how to "move faster" so her movements can rhyme with the beats of the music
*She got good voice
*She is very self conscious! I see her constantly trying to use her Top to cover her "bweast" and body.... abeg free the body joor!

I am yet to see the Kitty-katty video, my opinion is based on the "Co-Co video".
For those asking what is kitty-Katty, its an 'auto-correct' word for 'Punnany'! undecided

I think she would go places, if she can keep it up and unique. ....End-time Music ofcourse! undecided
More grease to your elbow girl, go for it, l got ya back

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by atilla(m): 2:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Dis guy. U wicked ooo
Iprofit:
Choi See what a girl has achieved in a day and AIRFORCE1 is taking 100 years to release album...

Ok in his words...he will soon join you!

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by dabbyz(f): 2:33am On Mar 06, 2016
one of a kind...... so vulgar
Re: Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" by sage2(m): 2:34am On Mar 06, 2016
phantonce:

They should continue to share it [“Nigerian Kitty-Cat”] so that we can put Nigeria on the map,

Haaa mogbe!!! What part of the map will this song land us?

she didn't eat for 5 days just to make a wack lyrics of how nigeria pussy is tighter than ghana's pussy.
How hard can it be?

but e painn me say I no watch the video before being pulled down by YouTube.

Some people can do rubbish for money and fame

http://aceworldteam.com/2016/03/01/princess-vitarah-nigerian-py-video/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym After Eating Too Much Eba (Photos, Video) / Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) / Kemi Olunoyo Replies Davido's 'Under Threat' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.