Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Do You Think About Jamb CBT This Year?(see Response Of Candidate) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Think About Jamb CBT This Year?(see Response Of Candidate) (662 Views)

5 Categories Of Candidate That Will Not Be Offered Admission This Year / What Do You Think About Jamb CBT This Year?(see Response Of Candidate) / 500+ Idioms To Expect In JAMB CBT This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Jamb CBT This Year?(see Response Of Candidate) by generaldgov(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
We heard the board (JAMB) way bringing in the CBT (Computer Based Test) was of writing their exams. It was a joy to people who can use the computer well. Thinking our country is moving foward. The exam was conducted in in 2014, fine no much complains. Even if there were complains, the board would have been pardoned because it was the first time the exam was conducted in CBT.

The next year hoping things would get better. People still complained. bleeped up centers . Centers that made candidates write exams late at night. I'm sure u can find them.

The worst is coming up this year. Why??!!!
Everybody complaining. Shouldn't something done?? The funniest part, hearing the increase of people's score by 40 marks for a reason totally unknown. That's so serious and very strange. If the reason was announced, it will at least be understood. Those people with increased scores, congratulations.
Secondly, people have been receiving result alerts by small which turns out to be totally different from what they will see on the portal online. Isn't that something that should be checked Real bad situation.
I just hope this whole situation is not causing damage to anybody's admission one way or the other .
Should we say our country is not ripe for this kind of exam? If that is the case , we should then go back to our paper and pencil test. I don't think people were really complaining then. Even that time the exam was just conducted in one day and that's.

CBT SHOULD BE CHECKED OR STOPPED .

JAMB ASPIRANT
Re: What Do You Think About Jamb CBT This Year?(see Response Of Candidate) by Lawrhead: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2016
You just spoke my mind. I was about to create a topic on this. I scored 256 last year only for jamb to give me 145 this year, all because i did my jamb on the first day SATURDAY. Is it a crime to write jamb on its first day!!? Later dey cun add one yeye unexplained 40marks to make it 185!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Jamb CBT This Year?(see Response Of Candidate) by xender(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
#RemarkJamb2016

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In A Global Competition In Dubai (photos) / Unilorin Will Accept Candidates With 180+ This Year / Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Typical Nigerian Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.