Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) (36171 Views)

Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event / Chika Ike Rocks Bikini In Jamaica While On Holiday / Actress Chika Ike Rocks Afro Look In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by endtimesblog: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by endtimesblog: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

she make sense

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF HER CLEAVAGE @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/chika-ike-rocks-green-weave-photos.html
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by company500: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
I just want to ask everyone here at nairaland how much top executives are being paid in Access bank as total compensation every month or annually. I need the information for a research I'm conducting. please help me with any information

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by winilove(f): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by onac16: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
is she married?

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by Marshallian(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Looking super hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by ShakurM(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
I won't forgive myself for viewing this angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
A Boy wanted to have sex with his girlfriend. But she was refusing all the time. So he went to see his friend and asked him what to do about it. His friend had a brilliant plan. He said: "Next time you meet her under the tree behind your home. I will be up in the tree waiting for you. If she refuses again you ask God in the heaven whether you can have sex with her or not. And I will give the right answer to you and her."

The days went by and one Saturday afternoon he met his girlfriend again. They both went to that tree and he asked her to have sex. She refused. So he said to her: "And, my dear, if I ask God in heaven, would you follow his advise?" "Yes, I would" she said. So he asked: "Father in heaven can I have sex with my girlfriend?" And the voice from heaven said: "OK my friend, go ahead!" And so they had sex the first time.

But the boy asked his friend to do him this favour every week, and he did. But the last time when he asked God in heaven, the father answered: "My dear friend below, step aside and let your father in heaven have a go!"

16 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
i love that girl
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
she don dey enter extinction

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by sirAliyu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
SMH,, wah should we do now? Clap for her?
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by Achorise: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Beauty and brains
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by daveyjay(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
WTF is this poo doinq on FP??! This is sickeninq, I never wanted to comment but this is damn too much, this rubbish mods sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by scanp(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
nairaland de lack news this days undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by Coolguy89(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
i would like to hmmm
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Allen Avenue / Toyin street Luggage

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
She is btiful but the law of gravity on her boobs is at hand smh

It's Morgan DE GLAMOROUS
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by opytom(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
she's cute....I just like the lady
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by yungrashee(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
nd this made FP..end time post
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by tico1212(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Loaded.... dem still they show face for side
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by wristbangle: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
See boobi*

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by HRich(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
onac16:
is she married?
Are you Interested?
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by reverendfather: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
kpomo mouth nono for me
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by MaleoPearls(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sunnycliff:
A Boy wanted to have sex with his girlfriend. But she was refusing all the time. So he went to see his friend and asked him what to do about it. His friend had a brilliant plan. He said: "Next time you meet her under the tree behind your home. I will be up in the tree waiting for you. If she refuses again you ask God in the heaven whether you can have sex with her or not. And I will give the right answer to you and her."

The days went by and one Saturday afternoon he met his girlfriend again. They both went to that tree and he asked her to have sex. She refused. So he said to her: "And, my dear, if I ask God in heaven, would you follow his advise?" "Yes, I would" she said. So he asked: "Father in heaven can I have sex with my girlfriend?" And the voice from heaven said: "OK my friend, go ahead!" And so they had sex the first time.

But the boy asked his friend to do him this favour every week, and he did. But the last time when he asked God in heaven, the father answered: "My dear friend below, step aside and let your father in heaven have a go!"

DRY

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by HRich(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
scanp:
nairaland de lack news this days undecided
Is this a Story? If yes why did you stop here?
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by reverendfather: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Achorise:
Beauty and brains
wey d brain?
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by edoyaK276: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmm...end time tins
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by mazizitonene(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
fine girl kiss
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by xamiel4(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ahh. I don tire sef? Shey na everything go reach FP nii. She is rocking a new weave. What does that add to the Nigerian current economy?? SMH
Re: Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
company500:
I just want to ask everyone here at nairaland how much top executives are being paid in Access bank as total compensation every month or annually. I need the information for a research I'm conducting. please help me with any information

Are u planning to kidnap one director

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) / Taiwo Aromokun Gushes About Her Twin Boys Showing Great Swags / How Nigerian Celebs Would Look If They Were In Dreadlocks - Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.