Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview (714 Views)

Manchester City Vs Arsenal Match Preview Expert Analysis And Prediction / See What This Guy Wrote After A Disappointing Arsenal Match. / Pics: Henry Post With Messi,Suarez,Neymar(MSN) Ahead Of Arsenal Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview by binbass(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
DATE : March 5, 2016

TIME : 1:45PM

Tottenham host Arsenal on Saturday at White Hart Lane in a battle for the Premier League title.

The both clubs sit second and third in the table and the due missed the opportunity to close the gap to the League leaders Leicester city on Wednesday, who managed a draw at home to West Bromwich on Tuesday night.

TEAM NEWS

Arsenal number one choice goalkeeper Petr Czech will be out for four weeks with a calf injury he suffered against Swansea on Wednesday.

Laurent Koscielny is also sidelined for a damaged calf.

Spurs midfielder Moussa Dembele is available for selection after recovered from a groin injury.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-Head

Tottenham have lost only one of their last seven Premier League matches at home to Arsenal.

Arsenal beat Tottenham on their last game at White Hart Lane in the Capital One Cup in September last year.

Tottenham

A defeat by West Ham on Wednesday ended Tottenham six consecutive League victories.

Tottenham have won four of their last five Premier League matches at home, with only one defeat against title rivals Leicester city.

Tottenham Current Form : WDLWWL

Arsenal

The Gunners have won just two of their last eight League away matches. Draw three and lost three.

Arsenal have lost three consecutive matches in all competitions. They have not lost four games in a row since October 2002.

Arsenal current Form : WWDLLL

Tottenham Possible Line-up

Goalkeeper : Lloris

Defenders : Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose

Midfielders : Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Chadli

Forward : Kane

Arsenal Possible Line-up

Goalkeeper : Ospina

Defenders : Bellerin, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Montreal

Midfielders : Ramsey, Coquelin, Campbell, Ozil

Forward : Giroud

For more football news visit : www.soccersection.com

Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview by binbass(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
My prediction is 1:1
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Nice stat. I think Tottenham will win

Meen! football can be very dicy. from the stats...no one would bank his cash that Zilina would lose yesterday....

+++EARLY MORNING KICKOFF+++

AUSTRALIA A-LEAGUE

MELBOURNE HEARTS vs Sydney
(9:30am)

Melbourne City hosts Sydney FC in round 22 of the A league. Both teams are not in good form lately and it is a question who will come on top in this one but all points to the hosts. The game is played on saturday but the odds opened quite low and getting lower. City won just one of the last 5 matches with 3 losses while the visitors haven`t won any of the last 6 matches picking up 3 losses as well.

On the up side Melbourne City hasn`t lost at home since november and has won 5 and drew 2 matches. They have 6-2-2 at home and on the table are placed fifth with 30 points. Sydney also has 30 points and are placed sixth. Between the two we shall see a close battle for the play-off places.

As I said City is a much better home team while Sydney has struggled at home and away. Now Sydney has ACL to worry about and in midweek playes against Guangzou. Just 3 days latter this tough trip comes to pass. And for this trip Sydney has huge concernes. They have David Carney(att.4-1) and defenders Rhyan Grant(21-0), Seb Ryall(19-0) and Jacques Faty(def.17-1) suspended while the captain Brosque(13-5) suffered maybe a season ending injury. Good news is that the attacker Simon(16-39 is back from injury. Last time, against Victory, Sydney rested 7 players and picked up a draw but the hosts also rested players.

City doesn`t have anyone to rest but has important striker Novillo(9) back from suspension. With Fornarolli(17) and Mooy(10) this trio will create havoc on the depleted Sydney defense. In the last home match City took a comfortable 4:1 win against CCM. For this match the only missing is Gameiro(att.5-0). This isn`t a sure thing but looks quite promising.

PLAY: Melbourne to Win @ 1.85 Odd.

Like our Facebook Page to get our daily winning tips

Facebook.com/NiceBettingTips
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview by Yorubago(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2016
and it's paining me that I cannot watch these matches sha....

Painful my decoder is not around oooo
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview by LLKJSays(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2016
@ Yorubago if you are a Fine Babe? come round my Villa to watch
the Match...Coded Tingz! u dig?

just the 2 of us..'me i get am for Decoder,
Plenty,Flenty...Up GuNNers!?
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview by Frontier2: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
You can watch the match on phone yorubago. Check bus.tecno-mobile.com on how to watch live matches on your mobile
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal : Match Preview by Yorubago(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Frontier2:
You can watch the match on phone yorubago. Check bus.tecno-mobile.com on how to watch live matches on your mobile
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

/ DAILY SAFE ODDS....WINNING STREAK!!! / Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained For Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.