Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed (1391 Views)

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / Western Union Transfer(banker Needed) / A Banker Needed For Western Union Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please any banker in d house that can help me transfer funds to china via western union,the banker should be based in aba or ph.it is commission base per transaction.call or whatsap me @ 08035047764
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by kennyman2000(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2016
kevinscore:
Please any banker in d house that can help me transfer funds to china via western union,the banker should be based in aba or ph.it is commission base per transaction.call or whatsap me @ 08035047764

can get that done for u. Am not a banker but can get it done. Like how much are u transferring? Aint in any of those locations u mentioned. Am in lagos. U can contact me on whatsapp: 08108009824.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by demosoft: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Can send from Canada if it's fine by you.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Jonyblaze: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2016
demosoft:
You can send from Canada and get paid in Nigeria with naira? I just sent you a mail tho
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Peteragan(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
I also need you to send 5k dollars to some one in Tunisia for me while i pay you here in naira in Nigeria,mail me at aganism56@yahoo.com
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by demosoft: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jonyblaze:

You can send from Canada and get paid in Nigeria with naira? I just sent you a mail tho
Yes sir, i accept Naira and your client receives USD or EUR . depends on currency you prefer
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by ruffhandu: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
kevinscore:

China is in the list of banned destination countries for Moneygram and wu. I can do bank wire for you.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 06, 2016
I can pay help u make the payment down there in china while u pay in naira. Have a brother based in China.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by chinebu(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2016
noblemails:
I can pay help u make the payment down there in china while u pay in naira. Have a brother based in China.

I am interested in this arrangement. I want to pay a Chinese man 14790 USD.

What's your procedure?
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by chinebu(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2016
ruffhandu:

China is in the list of banned destination countries for Moneygram and wu. I can do bank wire for you.

Bank wire at what rate?
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2016
ruffhandu:

Check very well,I did one on thursday and it went through(western union) and if I hav dollar @ a cheap rate would hav use my dorm account
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2016
demosoft:

How do we make the payment then.talking about trust here
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by demosoft: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2016
kevinscore:

How do we make the payment then.talking about trust here
contact via signature
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
kennyman2000:

can get that done for u. Am not a banker but can get it done. Like how much are u transferring? Aint in any of those locations u mentioned. Am in lagos. U can contact me on whatsapp: 08108009824.
before I contact u, can u wire N2m(service charge not included) to a country that isnt using dollar? I will get the money in their currency. If you can, you will pocket thousands of naira smiley
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by agarawu23(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
ruffhandu:

can u do bank wire for me? Over 2m and it won't come with black market exchange rate? I will be cashing the money in local currency not dollars
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by kennyman2000(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
agarawu23:
before I contact u, can u wire N2m(service charge not included) to a country that isnt using dollar? I will get the money in their currency. If you can, you will pocket thousands of naira smiley

sorry. I cant. Dont have WU slot anymore sef.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
chinebu:

What's your procedure?

Will confirm by tomorrow and get back to you. When is ur targeted date for making the payment?
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by ruffhandu: 3:50am On Mar 07, 2016
agarawu23:
can u do bank wire for me? Over 2m and it won't come with black market exchange rate? I will be cashing the money in local currency not dollars

China is a banned destination so why the risk without the bolded?
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by ruffhandu: 3:52am On Mar 07, 2016
kevinscore:

Check very well,I did one on thursday and it went through(western union) and if I hav dollar @ a cheap rate would hav use my dorm account

For wu I am not sure. But for Moneygram, I am as sure as I am using an android phone.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by ruffhandu: 3:55am On Mar 07, 2016
chinebu:

Bank wire at what rate?
Prevailing rate.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by demosoft: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
chinebu:

What's your procedure?
can assist with bank wire..your merchant gets funds with 48hrs. Instant confirmation.
Re: Western Union Transfer To China-banker Needed by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 08, 2016
chinebu:

What's your procedure?

Let me have ur contact mobile number so i can call you as soon as something is down... I'm expecting feedback from China today.

(1) (Reply)

SEC Warns Nigerians To Stay Away From MMM / Mmm!! Wow / Tailoring Is A Very Profitable Business If Done Properly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.