Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,372 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out (771 Views)

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by lordkit3(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2016

A neighbour to singer Femi Kuti has called him out on twitter, saying they have not had light in the neighbourhood for two months now because of a faulty transformer, but Femi who also resides in the same hood as turned blind eyes to it.
He further went on to say the singer’s father, lateFelawouldn’t have looked away in such a situation if he was alive. But Femi’s reply to him was more than EPIC….

see more of his funny replies, click http://doncareblog.ga/forum2_theme_111150114.xhtml?tema=561
Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by Kenzico(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Epic grin grin
Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by Topestbilly(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lovely reply.

This is why it's good to hear from both parties before passing your judgement.

I love social media.
Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by lordkit3(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kenzico:
Epic grin grin
yes
Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by lordkit3(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Topestbilly:
Lovely reply.
sure
Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by Afrok(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Interesting... I guess the man too wan turn to Twitter warrior but he picked the wrong partner to fight with .
Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Laff wan gimme 6packs for head grin grin grin

You voted buhari but you want Femi to be the president

1 Like

Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by Idydarling(f): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
no mind dem, na so dem go jealous what you worked hard work to get, I'm sure the said Napoleon don old pass Femi sef

who God hath blest, no Man can curse
Re: See Epic Reply Femi Kuti Gave His Neighbour After He Calls Him Out by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2016
nice reply....u fit ask him to buy transformer for u sef

(1) (Reply)

African Queen Yemi Alade Is On The Cover Of Vanguard Allure This Sunday / Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! / Cynthia Morgan Is “psychologically And Emotionally Down” After Her Range Rover S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.