Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) (27710 Views)

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ujoatu(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
RE: GOV OKOROCHA JETS OUT OF THE COUNTRY AS EFCC BEAMS SEARCH LIGHT ON ALLEDGED DIVERSION OF N2 BILLION BAILOUT FUND.

For the second time within 24 hours, opposition elements in Imo and their paid hirelings in the media have made false, concocted and ill motivated stories about the Governor and his aides.

Yesterday 3rd March 2016, in a bid to douse the goodwill the state enjoyed from the meeting of the Southern Governors Wives Forum held in Imo State and chaired by the wife of Gov Rochas Okorocha, Ugo Nneoma Nkechinyere Rochas Okorocha, opposition politicians went on social media alleging that the Principal Secretary to the Governor, Dr Pascal Obi was arrested by EFCC while he was part of officials involved in preparation for the Southern Governors Wives Forum.

Having failed in their first mission, they have gone ahead with another tissue of lie that Gov Rochas Okorocha has jetted out of the state as a result of the alleged EFCC probe.

Gov Rochas Okorocha actually JETTED to Ibadan today to witness the coronation of the Olu Ibadan. On his trip was Eze Imo, HRM Eze Sam Agunwa Ohiri and a few other Eze's and government functionaries. On his return from Ibadan, Gov Okorocha dropped off at Egbelu Obube to pay a condolence visit to Engr Chuks Ololo husband to his younger sister, Hon Mrs Ogechi Ololo who lost their patriarch, Chief Iheanyi Ololo.

It's a shame that opposition elements in the state have refused to come to terms with their loss of the 2015 governorship election and have sworn to remain irritants in the system. In other climes, politicians return to their main preoccupation or businesses immediately they lose election but here in Imo, opposition politicians are career politicians without a 'Second Addresses' and see public office as a right.

It is worrisome that a few journalists have thrown the ethics of our cherished profession to the dogs for ethnic, political and pecuniary considerations. In the report, no attempt was made to recharge the media team of the governor or even any member of his cabinet.

The good people of Imo have given Gov Rochas Okorocha a resounding vote of confidence by returning him for a second term in office to the glory of God and he remains focused on the task of making Imo better.

Ik Ogbonna, anipr
Special Assistant to the Imo State Governor on Information & Communications Technology, ICT.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fiftynaira(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
A mistake we IMOLITES have made to allow rochas and his team F00l us never again will it happen...

Look at abia massive road construction
Look at ebonyi promoting agriculture through ebony Gold.
Look at anambra massive industrialisation
Abi na enugu...

Infact I weep for imo dee sam will continue weeping for us for the kind of ill luck that have befallen us.

IMO shall rise again

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ujoatu(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
At the Burial

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ujoatu(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gov Rochas Okorocha this evening paid a condolence visit to the Ololo family of Owerri North over the demise of their son, Chief Callistus Iheanyichukwu Ololo senior brother to Engr Chuks Ololo husband whose wife, Hon Ogechi Ololo is the Deputy Chief of Staff, Domestic Affairs, government house, Owerri.
With the governor was Deputy Speaker, Hon Ozurigbo Ugonna, Commissioner Paul Ajaelu and many other government functionaries

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by RZArecta(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
I said it on twitter yesterday that 2 billion naira can't get missing from state coffers without the governors knowledge.

QUOTE ME ANY DAY

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

MTN IS A USELESS NETWORK

16 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
When wicked people are at the helm of affairs,... The masses suffers..IMO ,a state ruled by in laws, family members, daughters, friends and associate of the governor...IMO lites are in for the real thing($cam).
Op ,why are shamelessly bringing to the know,the numerous sins of your paymaster?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2016
fiftynaira:
A mistake we IMOLITES have made to allow rochas and his team F00l us never again will it happen...

Look at abia massive road construction
Look at ebonyi promoting agriculture through ebony Gold.
Look at anambra massive industrialisation
Abi na enugu...

Infact I weep for imo dee sam will continue weeping for us for the kind of ill luck that have befallen us.

IMO shall rise again

You are one of the liars. None of those States is experiencing 30% of projects ongoing in Imo. I sometimes ponder at why a lot of Igbos have taken to social media to lie against Okorocha and Imo State to the extent of publishing fake news on Vanguard, The Sun and Thisday which are Igbo owned media outfits. It does Igbos no good dwelling on lies to bring down their own more so the person involved has performed way beyond expectation.
Every bad thing written against Okorocha on the media have turned out to be false.

I can remember the one of flyover with blocks.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by csamii: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Abeg op, how much rochas dey pay you for your unflinching support?

10 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2016
dikeigbo2:
When wicked people are at the helm of affairs,... The masses suffers..IMO ,a state ruled by in laws, family members, daughters, friends and associate of the governor...IMO lites are in for the real thing($cam).
Op ,why are shamelessly bringing to the know,the numerous sins of your paymaster?

You are rather the wicked one dwelling on lies. Okorocha is a good man but I believe he should face you people squarely and make use of his powers as a Governor in the ruling party that has the masses with him. He should incite the masses against his opponents/enemies or else they will incite the masses against him.

A stitch in time saves nine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

You are rather the wicked one dwelling on lies. Okorocha is a good man but I believe he should face you people squarely and make use of his powers as a Governor in the ruling party that has the masses with him. He should incite the masses against his opponents/enemies or else they will incite the masses against him.

Meaning?........... I thought you have gone with the wind

6 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Udopasa: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

Nwanne, stop this stupidity and mindless support of a derailing administration. Ain't you a genuine supporter of Rochas? Can't you see that Rochas has derailed? Don't you know there has never been a robust opposition in the state rather Imolites has either been supporters of good governance and fierce critics of imbecilic governments? If you truly love Rochas as I did(and may still do), you should be really worried that Rochas have been possessed by same evil spirit that we collectively fought in the state. It's about time you admit that Rochas is not doing well and who knows, your words might deliver him. Cos I still refuse to believe you receive any gratification from Rochas for these support! Udo diri gi

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

You are one of the liars. None of those States is experiencing 30% of projects ongoing in Imo. I sometimes ponder at why a lot of Igbos have taken to social media to lie against Okorocha and Imo State to the extent of publishing fake news on Vanguard, The Sun and Thisday which are Igbo owned media outfits. It does Igbos no good dwelling on lies to bring down their own more so the person involved has performed way beyond expectation.
Every bad thing written against Okorocha on the media have turned out to be false.

this is Wat is called total psychopathy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by fiftynaira(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

Name two industries that is fully functional in imo state? Which the present administration built I will name in anambara?
What happened to the general hospitals?
Why re they not a completed project? Pensioners nko? Brother I can go on and on... ur govanor promises job! Job! Job now he. Is giving us JAB! JAB!! JAB!!!

Imo shall be better again

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by ErasmusCOMP: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2016
I don't know, between Rochas' men and his opponents, who's feeding us lies.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
fiftynaira:

Name two industries that is fully functional in imo state? Which the present administration built I will name in anambara?
What happened to the general hospitals?
Why re they not a completed project? Pensioners nko? Brother I can go on and on... ur govanor promises job! Job! Job now he. Is giving us JAB! JAB!! JAB!!!

Imo shall be better again

Go ahead and name the one Government built in Anambra and as well 305 primary schools built or 100 secondary schools built in last one year or free education at all levels or intercity dual carriageway or even dual carriageways within a city. In fact there is no basis. Is it city aesthetics or decent housing or well planned layouts and greenery.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Of course there is no comparison because the only town in Imo, Owerri is a mess, there is hardly any decent housing in Owerri coupled with many bad roads in and around the town. The so called schools are largely uncompleted while salaries has been unpaid for the past 11months.

Abagworo:

Go ahead and name the one Government built in Anambra and as well 305 primary schools built or 100 secondary schools built in last one year or free education at all levels or intercity dual carriageway or even dual carriageways within a city. In fact there is no basis. Is it city aesthetics or decent housing or well planned layouts and greenery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
Of course there is no comparison because the only town in Imo, Owerri is a mess, there is hardly any decent housing in Owerri coupled with many bad roads in and around the town.

There is more dualised roads in Orlu than all of Anambra combined not to talk of Owerri. Prove me wrong by listing all the dual carriageways in Anambra State and not with your fake pictures.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo this is the face of the roads in imo state. I wonder where the so called fat buffoon is working

10 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy

I know the truth hurts you so much. Even ordinary Nnewi has better infrastructure and far bigger economy than Owerri the imo state capital. Onitsha is another level while Awka has made Owerri to look like a rural area. Owerri is a mess with all the roads terribly bad while Orlu is at the same level with Ihiala. What you have in Orlu is a 2feet tar in the name of a road while the rest of the town is covered with horribly bad roads. Prove me wrong.. shocked

[s]
Abagworo:

There is more dualised roads in Orlu than all of Anambra combined not to talk of Owerri. Prove me wrong by listing all the dual carriageways in Anambra State and not with your fake pictures.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Royaldd:
cheesy cheesy

I know the truth hurts you so much. Even ordinary Nnewi has better infrastructure than Owerri the imo state capital. Onitsha is another level while Awka has made Owerri look like a rural area. Owerri is a mess with all the roads terribly bad while Orlu is at the same level with Ihiala. What you have in Orlu is a 2feet tar in the name of a road while the rest of town is covered with horribly bad roads. Prove me wrong.. shocked

[s][/s]

List the dual carriageways in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi to counter my claims. Beyond propaganda your State is sinking. This is the Awka flyover and environs. Tell me if this place looks better than Orlu not to talk of Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Which claim when everyone knows that Anambra beats imo state thrice in every sphere. Even rural areas in Anambra has better infrastructure and multiple lanes than so called towns imo state not to talk about our major cities. This is Agulu.. cheesy

The pix you posted depicts a project still under construction as clearly shown. Awka has made Owerri look like a rural area. The truth hurts. cool

Imo state is really CURSED cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

List the dual carriageways in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi to counter my claims. Beyond propaganda your State is sinking.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2016
It does not remove the fact that Nnewi has better infrastructure than Owerri and also has better and bigger economy than entire imo state. The only economic activity in imo state is prostitution. Prove me wrong. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

List one single dual carriageway with streetlights in Nnewi. Its a challenge today that you have to prove me wrong.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Another dual carriageway in Orlu with streetlights.

2 Amaigbo Road with one of the newly completed 100 schools in 2nd tenure of Okorocha. Some people lied the schools exist only in Owerri.

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Until entire imo state start looking like this your state will continue to be backward.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2016
What you are posting is nonsense because the road is not more than 3feet. If you like snap it from 10 directions it is still 3feet. cheesy

The school are largely uncompleted as well as the hospitals. I will show you IMSU and IMSUTH. LOL

[s]
Abagworo:
Another dual carriageway in Orlu with streetlights.

2 Amaigbo Road with one of the newly completed 100 schools in 2nd tenure of Okorocha. Some people lied the schools exist only in Owerri.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by sdindan: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo:

May God rule ur life as Okoroawusa is ruling Imo state.

11 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2016
sdindan:

May God rule ur life as Okoroawusa is ruling Imo state.
1million Amens. God has already blessed me for being truthful all my life.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Is Not On The Run(pics) by Royaldd: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Abagworo this is Imo state teaching hospital. What can you make out this mess? Meanwhile you claimed your useless governor is building hospital..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation / Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary / FG Equips Anambra State Fire Service With 2 Brand New Fire Fighting Trucks (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.