Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments (17804 Views)

Get A New Roof Without Re-roofing...it's Simple! / Fully Fitted Self Contained Studio Apartments. Bwari, Abuja 4 Law Students. / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by mmb(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2017
true2home:
Decorated Tile for the Kitchen was N3500( 25 x 50 ) per M2
White Tile for kitchen was N3000( 20 x 60) per M2
Wood Deco Floor Tile was N3000( 20 x 60)
i am about tiling my house in abuja, please house i want to know which country's tile is the best from these ones:
1. spanish
2. italian
3. turkish
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by shakyriri: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
mmb:
i am about tiling my house in abuja, please house i want to know which country's tile is the best from these ones:
1. spanish
2. italian
3. turkish
Turkish ,I have seen Italian and Spanish made in China.foshan city to b precise.branded boxes and shipped out to Dubai.Nigeria Ghana etc under d guise of it coming from Italy and Spain.i became wary,since then but turkey is Turkey.no piracy

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

Quickly, are we going to be able to replicate this kitchen Back wall Design successfully? By the way, credit most be given where due...thanks to Fastshipping for the inspiration.

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tiles to tie it all together...

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by FastShipping: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
true2home:
Hello Friends,

Quickly, are we going to be able to replicate this kitchen Back wall Design successfully? By the way, credit most be given where due...thanks to Fastshipping for the inspiration.

To replicate it, you must have the backsplash or close to it. I got something close or exactly like it in abundant.

$13 each and I bought 20 pieces.

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes. I preferred a bigger details on my, so I modified it by buying the sample posted. I saw the same as yours at home Depot, but shipping became a problem for me.Tiles are very heavy.
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by FastShipping: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
true2home:
Hello Friends,

Don't you think your walls should be tiled and painted before installing kitchen cabinets?
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Honestly, this project will answer this question. Its more of a RnD project to see if Alternative methods can actualize same, bad or better results than the Usual Nigerian methods.

My hypothesis is that no need to waste Tiles, which is expensive, behind Cabinet which will be cover anyways. Other than application and carefulness, it's should not affect functionality or aesthetic.

FastShipping:

Don't you think your walls should be tiled and painted before installing kitchen cabinets?
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by FastShipping: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
true2home:
Honestly, this project will answer this question. Its more of a RnD project to see if Alternative methods can actualize same, bad or better results than the Usual Nigerian methods.

My hypothesis is that no need to waste Tiles, which is expensive, behind Cabinet which will be cover anyways. Other than application and carefulness, it's should not affect functionality or aesthetic.

I am not wasting my tiles by having tiles behind the cabinets either. But it makes a lot of sense to have the back of the cabinets painted instead of having it with bare cement. I am using less tiles in my kitchen and bathrooms.

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm also doing the same. My bathroom is divided into two sections; Dry and Wet. Tile for all wet areas, and paint plus some Tiles for Dry section.

I will be painting behind the cabinet when we start paint work
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys, remember the One leg Entrance way design that too me a week to explain to my builder, it's now looking excellent upon stripping. Some things are worth been patient on doing. Happy me!!! That was my main punch for that building design. Love it

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
TGIF...its crazy how much COLD FEET am experiencing towards finishing this project. It's this common or is it just me? Anyways enjoy!

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by mufutau55(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
true2home:
TGIF...its crazy how much COLD FEET am experiencing towards finishing this project. It's this common or is it just me? Anyways enjoy!

Not only you Sir. Finishing is the money guzzler aspect of good building... With Carcass, you just started.
But have no fear... take your time in finishing it real good... especially with all the daily increase in building materials.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
[
Thanks Sir. The funding is not much of a problem since I am a Kobo Kobo builder. But what to do with the building and what amount of finishing is just right to complete. I'm already planning another project. It seems its more fun starting a project. Finishing is boring and non motivating.

New Design am working on ...

Hajji M.
[/quote]
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by mufutau55(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
true2home:
[
Thanks Sir. The funding is not much of a problem since I am a Kobo Kobo builder. But what to do with the building and what amount of finishing is just right to complete. I'm already planning another project. It seems its more fun starting a project. Finishing is boring and non motivating.

New Design am working on ...

I hear you my brother. You are doing good. God shall be helping us.

Hajji M.
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by Tequilah: 3:45am On Mar 15, 2017
true2home:

Great job!!

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2017
Guys, I was MIA for a minute. Madam dropped a beautiful baby princess last week.

Now, it time to get back to business folks! Fence is up on site and other Entrances are done as well.

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by Tequilah: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
true2home:
More
Hi, has the project been finished now? Pls could you provide an update?
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello, I had to stop for a minutes because Madam was expecting a baby. And since the project is at finishing stage, I will like to pay more attending to the Details in order to achieve the quality that am aiming for. There are plans in the way to resume work and finish up by December.

Tequilah:

Hi, has the project been finished now? Pls could you provide an update?

2 Likes

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by Tequilah: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
true2home:
Hello, I had to stop for a minutes because Madam was expecting a baby. And since the project is at finishing stage, I will like to pay more attending to the Details in order to achieve the quality that am aiming for. There are plans in the way to resume work and finish up by December.

Well done!! May the good Lord take care of madam and the baby. May she have a safe delivery, in Jesus' name....
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by FastShipping: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
true2home:

Hello

Please, where did you buy your kerbs. I need to buy some.
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by FastShipping: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
true2home:

Hello

I await your response.
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
I got it from my town name Ilishan Remo in Ogun State. if its near location, I can get you the number.

FastShipping:

Hello

I await your response.
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tiling of Studio and its Bathroom

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Living/sleeping space

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hallway leading to toilet flooring

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kitchen area; incomplete

1 Like

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Slab for the Counter Top is in...Time to do some cleaning up!

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by mufutau55(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
You have done well, my Oga. Keep pushing, almost finished.

Hajji M.
Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thank you Sir. With your encouragement and God's help, the finish line is in sight.

mufutau55:
You have done well, my Oga. Keep pushing, almost finished.

Hajji M.

Re: Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments by true2home(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tank Stand is up awaiting actual tank soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Families Of Victims Of Portharcourt Building Collapse Cry Out. / Plot(s) Of Land For Sale @ Oakwood Park Estate beside RCCG Redemption Camp Annex / MILLENIUM ESTATE : 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Gbagada, Lagos For Sell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.