Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Psquare's Paul Starts New Record Label "Rude Boy Recordz", Buys Studio Equipment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's Paul Starts New Record Label "Rude Boy Recordz", Buys Studio Equipment (1229 Views)

Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup / Psquare: Paul Okoye Apologises To Peter / Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare's Paul Starts New Record Label "Rude Boy Recordz", Buys Studio Equipment by marked10(m): 6:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Oh wooow, I didn't believe this day will come but yet is here. It makes me remember the words of Musical Artist "Faze" and I quote "But my mama told me my son, remember someday, you go leave each other, cuz truely none of us be brothers" Those are the wise words from Faze of Plantashun Boiz back then and believe it or not, they are words of wisdom.

It is obvious PSquare musical duo still lives at the Square Ville mansion, Omole Phase 1 but everyone in the cold war is to his tent for now. Whoever waded in to advise them to settle their differences internally without rubbing it on the faces of their fans had done a pretty job.

Paul has been busy with his new artistes while Peter keeps burning the candles at both ends to wow the world with the result of his marathon rehearsals. Paul has been very serious with his business; the dreadlock-wearing superstar just upgraded his music studio with the purchase of - complete story at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/psquares-paul-okoye-starts-new-record.html

cc mynd44

Re: Psquare's Paul Starts New Record Label "Rude Boy Recordz", Buys Studio Equipment by bonechamberlain(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2016
na wa for this brothers, anyway I still prefer a cool headed Paul to Peter, their life their business. undecided
Re: Psquare's Paul Starts New Record Label "Rude Boy Recordz", Buys Studio Equipment by chelseaboi(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
this is business..they cnt be together for ever..d simple truth is that one will outshine the other..one will flow with the trend of been relevant in music industry while the oda will venture sharply into business.. no more p square..
tyme for jude okoye to prove himself of been a director /manager to other musicians....

such is life

(1) (Reply)

American Singer, Jhené Aiko Tweets In Yoruba As She Replies Her Nigerian Husband / Toolz & Husband At Cherubim & Seraphim Church For Wedding Thanksgiving / Beauty Battle: Kendall Jenner’s Beachy Waves Vs. Kim Kardashian’s Top Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.