Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th March, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th March, 2016 (353 Views)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th Dec. 2016 / The Chosen Daily Devotional 7th March, 2016 / The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st March, 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th March, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 5TH MARCH, 2016.

THEME: HOW PREPARED ARE YOU FOR THE RAPTURE?

TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17.Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

MEMORY VERSE: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. REVELATIONS 22:12.

The nearness of the rapture of the saints is the thrust of the message of many heavenly conscious preachers who also want their congregation to make heaven through rapture. The importance of the rapture to Christians should no longer be over-emphasized because that is the main purpose of our service to God. The rapture is going to take place once and whoever fails to be raptured at the sound of the trumpet has missed heaven forever. This will be unfortunate but God forbid that anyone using this devotional will miss heaven.

However, how prepared are you to prevent the unfortunate happening? The journey to hell fire has no returning route hence it must not be embarked on at all. Do you still enjoy the company of the unbeliever? You share table with them while they drink alcohol and smoke cigarette. You perceive the odour of the alcohol and inhale the smoke from the tobacco. If rapture takes place while in that condition, you may not make it. You do business with your Christian brother and because you are in control of the facilities used for the business, you use the money for another business and keep on postponing giving your partner his own share of the profit cithe transactions
You find easy to borrow money or buy things on credit but you find it diffcuit to pay as you promised. All these will be a hindrance if the trumpet should sound. It is important to be ever ready for the rapture so that you do not miss out.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray for the wisdom to always examine yourself.

I Pray that you do not miss the rapture.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil 1 John 3:8 If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Ashamed! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 03/05/2016) / Can Some Trust In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.