Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis (3482 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Our Brand Is Crisis: PDP Style Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by UnclePati: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2016
From Asaba .... we see them flee like flies in tomato and cow trucks....they have no guts to fight back in Igbo domain.
I have never heard of hausa riot in Onitsha, Aba, PH, Ebonyi or Owerri...........

however in Yoruba land they (hausa) fight and slaughter the yorubas and tell them to their face that they can do nothing.......
this is not the first time nor the second time its happening......

Yoruba people open your eyes....igbos are not your enemy....stop concentrating your strength fighting igbos on social media when the real battle is at your door step......

your kings are busy threatening to throw igbos into lagoon. your politicians want to close Igbo shops and destroy igbo markets to frustrate them... while others are banning certain Igbo titles/names from been pronounced in their domain....

igbos are not your enemy....there have never been a bloody clash between igbos and Yoruba's ....(correct me if am wrong please)
No Igbo man have ever killed a Yoruba man......so why the hate / envy.

look inwards your problem is at your door step.....
We are now watching HAUSA killing YORUBA....season10.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by kilokeys(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Aaah ahhh emi iwo ahhh

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2016
kilokeys:
Aaah ahhh emi iwo ahhh

Agbero Charging!

13 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
This thread is not cool to me but Oba Akiolu should do something over the incessant harrasment of Yorubas by the peace loving Hausa/Fulanis.

I don't like this thread,

8 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by redcap: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2016
UnclePati:
From Asaba .... we see them flee like flies in tomato and cow trucks....they have no guts to fight back in Igbo domain.
I have never heard of hausa riot in Onitsha, Aba, PH, Ebonyi or Owerri...........

however in Yoruba land they (hausa) fight and slaughter the yorubas and tell them to their face that they can do nothing.......

Yoruba people open your eyes....igbos are not your enemy....stop concentrating your strength fighting igbos on social media when the real battle is at your door step......

your kings are busy threatening to throw igbos into lagoon. your politicians want to close Igbo shops and destroy igbo markets to frustrate them... while others are banning certain Igbo titles/names from been pronounced in their domain....

igbos are not your enemy....there have never been a bloody clash between igbos and Yoruba's ....(correct me if am wrong please)

Pics of Hausa/folani leaving igboland when ever crisis erupts.

12 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by kernel501: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2016
redcap:

THAT'S TRUE... I'VE WITNESSED THAT.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by UnclePati: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2016
because u don't like the truth......u wouldn't like this thread

BuddahMonk:
This thread is not cool to me but Oba Akiolu should do something over the incessant harrasment of Yorubas by the peace loving Hausa/Fulanis.

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Flexherbal(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2016
We preach peace and tolerance.
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2016
UnclePati:
because u don't like the truth......u wouldn't like this thread

You don't know my pedigree in NL reason why you yarn like this.

I don't like violence neither do I gloat when disaster happen to anybody else but being Nigerian have made many people lose their humanities.

Am a veteran of two riots in Onitsha, Miss World and Cartoon Riots.

Can we know your past escapade in defence of Igboland?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by YourMrBoo: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2016
BuddahMonk:

You don't know my pedigree in NL reason why you yarn like this.

I don't like violence neither do I gloat when disaster happen to anybody else but being Nigerian have made many people lose their humanities.

Am a veteran of two riots in Onitsha, Miss World and Cartoon Riots.

Can we know your past escapade in defence of Igboland?

I salute your bravery sire.... Sure sire

If the Yoruba's get sense dey for hire you as mercenary, so you can give them logistics.... Lol

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by DankemzI(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Just watch out very soon. Yoruba land will be annexed by Hausa/Fulani just like Kwara...
Dem no get mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by vanguard90(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
So, you think because of this thread, Yorubas will not talk again when you misbehave abi?
Yorubas Hausa issue is another case, we'll deal with that. doesn't mean when Igbos do pass themselves, they won't be rebuked.
When igbos misbehaved, ffk condemned it, doesn't mean he supports hausas.
when hausas misbehaved, he condemned it as well, doesn't mean he support Igbos.
You guys should stop being emotional about everything, else you seem unstable. so today, you are against hausas, tomorrow you are for them, smh

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by daveyjay(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2016
So on point! U've said it just the way it is
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by DaFlash: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2016
vanguard90:
So, you think because of this thread, Yorubas will not talk again when you misbehave abi?
Yorubas Hausa issue is another case, we'll deal with that. doesn't mean when Igbos do pass themselves, they won't be rebuked.
When igbos misbehaved, ffk condemned it, doesn't mean he supports hausas.
when hausas misbehaved, he condemned it as well, doesn't mean he support Igbos.
You guys should stop being emotional about everything, else you seem unstable. so today, you are against hausas, tomorrow you are for them, smh
Correction= Everything against yoruba is with them(The enemy of my enemy is my friend)
Let them mastubate to this situation their impending doom awaits them.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Mrfrankojukwu: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Enjoy and rejoice since you just won a trophy.
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Mrfrankojukwu: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2016
DaFlash:
Correction= Everything against yoruba is with them(The enemy of my enemy is my friend)

The Hausa is there friend since yesterday, one called buddahmonk was even dancing and said more Yorubas must die. You see whh people hate them so much.
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Frustrated iPod fools on the loose. These ipodfools cannot but cry more than the bereaved. Fulani herdsmen have been having a field day on their
farmlands, raping their mothers and sisters. So many iPod protesters
have died, yet they did nothing to defend them. They are just cry
babies who only specialize in issuing lame ultimatums and begging
western countries to come save their silly ass from being wiped by the
Fulanis. There are a lot of videos on iPod massacres in YouTube and their fellow iPod youths crying to ICC and US.
Their braggadocio and chest beating beat my imagination.

They're just blowing this thing out of proportion. I have seen the so called
videos they uploaded showing Yoruba shouting no more one Nigeria. listen carefully and see their thick ibotic accent give them up as
frustrated iPod miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by chernest2002: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Day after day, years and decades, killing and backwardness, is it that people are enjoying it this way? Let's divide this country since we don't have hope of living together as one entity. I don't want to kill you and please don't kill me, have your country let me have my own.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by okuneddie(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2016
UnclePati:

nice writeup bro.....they day we think this way the better for us....can u imagine a whole CP of Lagos a Yoruba man being attacked...I his my head in shame. oju ti Mi....security operatives are the ones providing cover for these Hausa guys that's why pple think they have upper hand... this can't happen during Fashola tenure....who born monkey. if u want to fight an animal u also have to do like an animal...where are the cultists fighting each other, why can't they protect their pple.....both we Yorubas and Ibos are killed there with support from their military brothers. There was indeed a country.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by skyman200(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Is true.
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by betterABIAstate: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm, you will get banned
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Akpaife(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Honestly I dnt no wht dis country is turning to
Imagine killing someone in his house burning. Him alive
Honestly yorubas r peaceful piple if nt I pity any hausa man living in lagos
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Akpaife(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
DankemzI:
Just watch out very soon. Yoruba land will be annexed by Hausa/Fulani just like Kwara...
Dem no get mouth grin
grin grin grin bros u r wicked
When I watch d youtube them r shouting share dis country grin grin let everybody go he way grin
Pls someone should help me tell dat guy yorubas need to fight Nigeria govt(civil war) like igbos did b4 asking 4 his own country

8 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by UnclePati: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2016
From the middle belt to south west and south east.....fulani heards men have ravaged farmlands and killed farmers.
Its like a trade mark for them...and the entire nation is waiting for buhari to address it.

The issue at hand is hausa people waging war in ur own house. Going from door to door killing yoruba people in yoruba land.

Where is ur almighty OPC....defenders of yoruba race....na to drink and smoke dem sabi and issue ticket to motorist ...owo.da. boys

PiperAlpha:
Frustrated iPod fools on the loose. These ipodfools cannot but cry more than the bereaved. Fulani herdsmen have been having a field day on their
farmlands, raping their mothers and sisters. So many iPod protesters
have died, yet they did nothing to defend them. They are just cry
babies who only specialize in issuing lame ultimatums and begging
western countries to come save their silly ass from being wiped by the
Fulanis. There are a lot of videos on iPod massacres in YouTube and their fellow iPod youths crying to ICC and US.
Their braggadocio and chest beating beat my imagination.

They're just blowing this thing out of proportion. I have seen the so called
videos they uploaded showing Yoruba shouting no more one Nigeria. listen carefully and see their thick ibotic accent give them up as
frustrated iPod miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by UnclePati: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Banned? For speaking the truth?

betterABIAstate:
Hmmm, you will get banned
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Greatidonis: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2016
Uncle panti abi watin you call yourself. PH is not Igbo land neither is PH East. Claiming claimes won come claim the heart of S'S
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Habakus: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2016
OP,this thread is completely unnecessary. Whether Hausas/Fulanis flee the SE or not during crisis is irrelevant at this point. Pray for peace to reign,and let Southeasterners go about their normal business.
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by mightyhazel: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2016
okuneddie:

nice writeup bro.....they day we think this way the better for us....can u imagine a whole CP of Lagos a Yoruba man being attacked...I his my head in shame. oju ti Mi....security operatives are the ones providing cover for these Hausa guys that's why pple think they have upper hand... this can't happen during Fashola tenure....who born monkey. if u want to fight an animal u also have to do like an animal...where are the cultists fighting each other, why can't they protect their pple.....both we Yorubas and Ibos are killed there with support from their military brothers. There was indeed a country.
u get d gist den. Iwish ur yoruba brothers cud get d gist too. Truth is dat nobody likes wot d hausas are doing in lagos. It might seem som ppl are gloating over dis,but its acctually called reverse lamentation.we trying 2 mask our grief and frustration at how d hausas carry on with impunity against evryoda tribe and how d yorubas don't evn seem to mind.and wud rather leave d real enemies to battle non enemies,..that's d situation we find ourselves!

5 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Greatidonis:
Uncle panti abi watin you call yourself. PH is not Igbo land neither is PH East. Claiming claimes won come claim the heart of S'S
hmm
Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by mightyhazel: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2016
DaFlash:
u don't get it do u? I personally am pained at wot d yorubas are goin thru in the hands of d hausas in yorubaland,.....but guess wot?

Most yorubas don't evn care! They will rather try vehemently 2 deny d truth or accuse anybody talkin abt it of gloatin.or worse still look for imaginary enemies to pour venom on! For instance,one wud av xpected d oba of lagos who has been gifted wit wonderful oratory(lagoon coms 2 mind) to hav atleast said. Sth abt dis one v real danger. But,....

Anyways dats d situation

7 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by mightyhazel: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Mrfrankojukwu:

The Hausa is there friend since yesterday, one called buddahmonk was even dancing and said more Yorubas must die. You see whh people hate them so much.
I like ur username kiss

I also like d way u perfectly masked ur joy at d killing of dat young igbo gas dealer at mile 12. Don't I just love masks kiss

5 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani.....flee The East Whenever There Is Crisis by hollywater: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2016
redcap:

Dem dey mad b4?Make dem try kill one igbo man for Onitsa,and see how dem go end up in river nigger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST-IN Pictures As People Celebrate PDP Win In Esan North East,Edo State / 3 Reasons Why President Buhari Postponed Zahra's Wedding / Daniel Dino Melaye Official Biography And Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.