Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of March 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of March 2016 (328 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of March 2016 by jonatoye(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Irrespective of the situation you find yourself at every point in time don't forget the fact that God is the owner of all times. Praising and appreciating God, the giver of life, is your ultimate responsibility while still alive!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"I WILL bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together." (Psalms 34:1-3 NKJV).

King Solomon observed what is happening around Him and began to speak about various times and season (Eccl 3:1-14). In the actual sense, each time is characterized by several experiences. However, he concluded his observation by establishing the fact that "God makes everything beautiful in His own time"

When you are perplexed with the situation around you and you don't know what to do, just spend some time to praise and appreciate the owner of time by saying "Lord I thank you".

If the situation is prompting you to act; take the situation to God in prayer. Just like the Psalmist; don't let His praise to depart from your mouth. Take glory in the fact that you have a God that can turn every situation around. Speak of His mighty works and appreciate Him in anticipation of what He will do in your life.

Be very careful not to join the league of those who glory in the physical blessing they have and never have time to extol the Lord who owns the time. You are still alive because He gave you more time. Now that you are still living Praise the Lord.

His praise will continue to be in your mouth in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Ecstatic Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gay Rights Groups Urge Ncaa To Punish Christian Schools Who Discriminate Against / Tell Us About Palm Sunday Rally In Your Area. / Never Stop Praising God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.