Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out (1133 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out by goldrush112: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Couple of days prior, Ruth Kadiri had posted a photograph of herself and lady friends on her instagram page and despite the fact that 75percent of her fans saw nothing amiss with it and lauded them for their magnificence, 25percent others read another intending to it calling the performing artist a lesbian.

Saturday Beats however contacted her on the telephone requesting that her elucidate the controversial photograph and Ruth said;

“I am not a lesbian, it was just a harmless picture I took with my friends while we were about to set out to a private beach to have some fun. I think the picture was taken during the Valentine season or one of those festive seasons. The ironic thing is that our boyfriends were there when we took the picture. I am not a lesbian and I can never be one.”

“I am not a lesbian, it was just a harmless picture I took with my friends while we were about to set out to a private beach to have some fun. I think the picture was taken during the Valentine season or one of those festive seasons. The ironic thing is that our boyfriends were there when we took the picture. I am not a lesbian and I can never be one.”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/03/im-not-a-lesbian-nollywood-actress-ruth-kadiri-addresses-controversial-photo/

Re: I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out by olamide452(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out by adonbilivit: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2016
pictures of her crying or she never cried out
Re: I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2016
d guy above me funny like
Re: I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out by pyyxxaro: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Who be all these dustbin gals again

See the one when siddon, na once u go know say she nor no book

See their webbed feet

Mmsshheeewww embarassed
Re: I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out by goldbim(f): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Who cares.why do I think her face is whiter than her feet?.*bleaching class in progress*..
Re: I’m Not A Lesbian – Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Cries Out by Pumpkin34(f): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Who be all these dustbin gals again
See the one when siddon, na once u go know say she nor no book
See their webbed feet
Mmsshheeewww embarassed
lol.. Your mouth

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Songs Popular: Mrs Olunloyo / Former Video Vixen Venita Akpofure's Daughter's Birthday In Pics / Carolyne Danjuma,Halima Abubakar At Juliet Ibrahim’s Charity Cup In Ghana(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.