Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair (13532 Views)

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / Download Video: How To Tie A Head Wrap/ Turban Into 3 Different Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Yewandequeen(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2016
So am to learn from one another I created this thread to share different styles we pack our natural hair.

Am going to start off with mine, I have different ones but will post just few.

let's see urs too

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
hair style is nice
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
I wear mine in loose curls/flat twists, or "blow out/dried"

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by byvan03: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Natasha is all that your real hair? shocked very cool!

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by byvan03: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op your hair is very healthy n long kiss.
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Yewandequeen(f): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
byvan03:
Op your hair is very healthy n long kiss.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Yewandequeen(f): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Natascha:
I wear mine in loose curls/flat twists, or "blow out/dried"
is the curls actually ur hair?
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

os the curls actually ur hair?

hahahhaha! i dont blame you my dear. i get that all the time. its my own natural hair. im south african. im "colored/mix" as described based on race in south africa. its a mixture of white, khoi-san ( local ethnic group)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
byvan03:
Natasha is all that your real hair? shocked very cool!

Yes dear. all of that, is my own hair. its growing out of my scalp. My natural hair is dark brown. I did folow the bleached tip hair trend, and this year, i did the "red dip dye" trend.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by lepasharon(f): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Natascha:

Yes dear. all of that, is my own hair. its growing out of my scalp. My natural hair is dark brown. I did folow the bleached tip hair trend, and this year, i did the "red dip dye" trend.

How did you do the ombre?
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
lepasharon:

How did you do the ombre?
L'Oreal have DYI kits
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by lepasharon(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Natascha:

L'Oreal have DYI kits

Oh..it works for afro hair?
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Yewandequeen(f): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Natascha:

its lovely
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
lepasharon:

Oh..it works for afro hair?

Yes my dear, it worked for my hair. That saying that " Africans cant use products aimed at the white market" is bullshit my darling. You should try it. It is not strong, in fact, its a great product. if you dont want to go to the salon and use all that harsh chemical stuff they put on your head. Now that is dangerous stuff!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Natascha:

L'Oreal have DYI kits
The product comes in Blonde and Red

Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by lepasharon(f): 2:58am On Mar 06, 2016
Natascha:

The product comes in Blonde and Red

Ohh lovely I'm gonna try thisss
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by byvan03: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Natascha:

Wow!! Very nice kiss.
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
What do you mean natural
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by K9blunt(f): 2:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Is dreadlocks part of this?
Re: Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair by LeSudAfricaine: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Natascha:

hahahhaha! i dont blame you my dear. i get that all the time. its my own natural hair. im south african. im "colored/mix" as described based on race in south africa. its a mixture of white, khoi-san ( local ethnic group)

he he, now i get it

(1) (Reply)

Omoredo Juliet Emerges As Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2021 / Photo Collection Of Beautiful Lace Skirt And Blouse Styles 2019 / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.