Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her (36193 Views)

Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by Sirmuel1(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Buhari sef grin
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by repogirl(f): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2016
sinaj:
Wetin de wan use d pikin face do na
they want to see if he looks like a monkey.
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by pure2012soul(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2016
This is why I don't live my life to please anybody. If you dont like what you are seeing, then f-ck off
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by mekd: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2016
pyyxxaro:
With ur nose like Rochas okorocha own tongue
how is yours...pinokio
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by Princephelar(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2016
goldbim:
Awwww.motherhood suits her..she looks happy.she'l show her baby's face, people 'll still abuse the innocent child.some people are just the definition of trouble!!..
As in ehn! Some peeps can't jez mind dem biz for a second... Neva try pleasin nobody... Well dey are needed to make d internet fun as d bashin neva ends

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by Socketbet: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Everything na problem for fans
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by ahnie: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Marriage don make this woman fine finally...daz good.
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by Brilliantlights(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Don't just follow gossips about, make money being online today.
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by justi4jesu(f): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2016
Bad belle fans cheesy
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by klax(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Joblessness. So what a hell do any buffons need to see her baby for

Nonsense!!!
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by HomeOfMe(f): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
money121:
Karen Igho shared a photo of her backing her baby and an angry fan came for her for hiding her baby's face...Unlike Karen of the past, she didn't respond,delete the comment or block the person who said it..
She looks good and happy..

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/karen-igho-shares-pic-of-her-son-tied.html

The people criticising her for not showing her baby's face are the ones who are planning to kidnap the child for ransom. I keep telling my friends on Facebook,stop showing off you kids on Facebook unnecessarily until they're old enough to decide if they want to be there or not-reapect their right to privacy;and also kidnappers are on the prowl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
chipzidar:
hmmmm weird

seriously can a black mother give birth to a white baby??

No, a black lady can't have a biological white child.

What is weird is YOU assuming Karen Igho, a black lady gave birth to a white baby. Where did you see a white child?
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by imakemoney: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
the only thing I see is 2pm
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by naijadefender: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who she or er Bae epp?? , Just passing by
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by muaa(f): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
money121:
Karen Igho shared a photo of her backing her baby and an angry fan came for her for hiding her baby's face...Unlike Karen of the past, she didn't respond,delete the comment or block the person who said it..
She looks good and happy..

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/karen-igho-shares-pic-of-her-son-tied.html

Is Karen married or na other baby mama alert? Which ever way sha, am truly happy for her.
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by katwalq: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
yes she can...D African woman is d only female specie capable of reproducing any colour (Caucasian, Hispanic, etc). wherever d hubby comes from.....
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by kastij123: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2016
yes
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by neighbourhud: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Evyivy:
New born babies look alike, u can hardly differentiate your new born from 50 other new born, and they also change their looks with time, so pple hide their babies face so their pix won't be used for ads or commercial because u might not even knw. Maybe when the baby is about 5, 6 months then you re really sure if u see the pix anywhere, even nurses change pple's babies even wen the mother has taken the first glance at the baby yet she won't knw wen the baby is swapped.
Ehn ehn, I said it! Kunle must have been swapped at birth. grin
Re: Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her by Evyivy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
neighbourhud:

Ehn ehn, I said it! Kunle must have been swapped at birth. grin

grin u kunle right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.