Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Flash Twrp/cwm Recovery Without Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash Twrp/cwm Recovery Without Pc (919 Views)

Do I Have Any Risk Of Brick/data Loss If I Flash TWRP To My Device Using PC? / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. / HOW TO ROOT Tecno W3 WITHOUT PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash Twrp/cwm Recovery Without Pc by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello everyone, today I'll show you how you can flash any (Philz, Cwm, Twrp etc) recovery to your Android phone with using pc's sp flash tool.

These days rooting of phones are becoming increasingly difficult due to various reasons we can't discuss now, but most times if you really need to root your phone you'll have to do it through a custom recovery like twrp, Cwm or Philz recovery. But then not everybody will want to take the risk of flashing recovery.img through their pc. So most people root their phones with the kingroot app, which is a great app by the way, but kingroot does not exactly root your device in toto eg. It doesn't grant root access to titanium backup app and host of other apps, so you may also want to flash the superSu app through a custom recovery. So let's get to the procedures.

Please kindly check here for the full procedures: http://www.etechgist.com/2016/03/how-to-flash-twrpcwm-recovery-without-pc.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Any Type Of Document Via Whatsapp (other Than PDF) / Please Suggest A Phone For Me. / How Can I Flash A Samsung Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.