Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,534 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. (1249 Views)

Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by YourMrBoo: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2016
The storm inside a tea cup has turn out to be a storm in the big ocean as peace is yet to be restored in between the Hausa communities and Yoruba communities.

This morning I read the Hausas infiltrated the market and razed down shops while not less than 10 people mostly Yorubas lost their lives.

I dey suspect boko haram spincter cells in Lagos state. That okada rider must be a boko haramist who has ignited this boko boys...

Lagos is not a northern state but this people cause havoc like say Lagos na their backyard...
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by YourMrBoo: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Meanwhile as e dey hot... Yoruba should fight their fight like men...
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Naijacitizen(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2016
[s]
YourMrBoo:
The storm inside a tea cup has turn out to be a storm in the big ocean as peace is yet to be restored in between the Hausa communities and Yoruba communities.

This morning I read the Hausas infiltrated the market and razed down shops while not less than 10 people mostly Yorubas lost their lives.

I dey suspect boko haram spincter cells in Lagos state. That okada rider must be a boko haramist who has ignited this boko boys...

Lagos is not a northern state but this people cause havoc like say Lagos na their backyard...

[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by YourMrBoo: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Naijacitizen:
[s][/s]

Trash

When will you go and fight the invaders killing your people??

Or do your strength start and ends in Nairaland??

Wait until emir of Lagos is installed even ambode won't do anything
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2016
SS and SE need to mobolize to help our yoruba southern westerner brothers grin
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Naijacitizen(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2016
[s]
YourMrBoo:

When will you go and fight the invaders killing your people??
Or do your strength start and ends in Nairaland??
Wait until emir of Lagos is installed even ambode won't do anything
[/s]
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by ify2nyce(f): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2016
fake story/news
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by DankemzI(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:
SE and SE need to mobolize to help our yoruba southern westerner brothers grin

Make Dem Yoruba put Hausa for Lagoon
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by YourMrBoo: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Naijacitizen:
[s][/s]

Lol.. The Hausa is fighting you in your so called Lagos...
You are here doing your fight in Nairaland...

Remember whoever wins owns Lagos... grin
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by YourMrBoo: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Naijacitizen(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

I see this is the reason why you hebo spreading lie about Hausa vs Yoruba bruhaha on this forum. You have tried to get your Biafra through all means but failed woeful. And now you resort to use this opportunity to get sympathy from SS and SW.

Do you think SS and SW are that stupid? Abeg park well this is not your destination.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by YourMrBoo: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Naijacitizen:

I see this is the reason why you hebo spreading lie about Hausa vs Yoruba bruhaha on this forum. You have tried to get your Biafra through all means but failed woeful. And now you resort to use this opportunity to get sympathy from SS and SW.

Do you think[b] SS and SW [/b]are that stupid? Abeg park well this is not your destination.

Lol are the sw doing land grabbing too....??

SS and SW lol....

Cc: Tonyebarcanista I have caught an oil thief oo
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
DankemzI:

Make Dem Yoruba put Hausa for Lagoon

That was actuallly done in 1999/2000, the Hausa's were actually thrown into the lagoon, i could remember those days , that there wont be a day without riot.
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Do you think SS and SW are that stupid? Abeg park well this is not your destination.

Don't you ever ever in your life associate or mention SS and SW together. Oh lord! Come to Ugwuocha or Yanagoa and try this and see what will happen to you...

1 Like

Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by diasporaman(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Oba Akiolu of Lagos how market? Abi lagoon don dry
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:
No u dont need that ..ur people sud burry their head in sand like ostrich as usual. ..
Re: Hausas Still Killing In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2016
diasporaman:
Oba Akiolu of Lagos how market? Abi lagoon don dry
This is not a political war...in politics D Northerners and d west will 4 ever b an ally over d lagooners.think abt it grin

(1) (Reply)

Www.goldcash.com.ng Are SCAMMERS / China Still Harvesting Organs From Prisoners At A Massive Scale / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-benin Expressway Claims The Lives Of All Passengers (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.