Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,954 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Leicester City Fan Cashes Out £20 Premier League Title Bet For £29k - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City Fan Cashes Out £20 Premier League Title Bet For £29k (687 Views)

Manchester City Fan Reportedly Loses Wife For One Week In Derby Bet / Salah Becomes The Fastest Liverpool Player To Reach 20 Premier League Goal / Man United Vs Leicester City: Leicester City Fan Set To Cash In On £5,000-1 Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City Fan Cashes Out £20 Premier League Title Bet For £29k by BankStatement: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
After backing Leicester City to win the
Premier League title at the start of the season at odds of 5000/1, Foxes fan Jon Pryke has called it a day and cashed out his £20 bet for a whopping £29,000.

Despite being adamant all season his side would defy the odds to deliver the greatest sporting upset of all time to land the £100k windfall, the 59 year old’s late change of heart comes as he fears sides ‘parking the bus’ ahead of crucial games for Leicester and their rivals.

The cash out figure is the biggest of the season to date for any bet on Leicester City and the early payout also becomes the biggest jackpot won on the Foxes.

“It’s been a crazy season, I’d be silly not to take my money and run. I’ve also backed Leicester to finish in the top 4 at 400/1, so I can enjoy the rest of season knowing I’ve got my winnings early. £29,000 is a huge amount of money and I’d be silly ignore it. Not bad from £20,” he added.

news.ladbrokes.com/football/premier-league/leicester-city-fan-cashes-out-20-premier-league-title-bet-for-29k.html
Re: Leicester City Fan Cashes Out £20 Premier League Title Bet For £29k by smoothknight: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2016
FTC y'all. Guess I'm winning my bet9ja games today

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pic: Checkout The Book Arsenal Players Are Reading As They Face Barca / Champions League Equation / Stephen Keshi Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.