Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,050 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? (2062 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Since i got married last year,i just realized that the rate women come after me has turned to an alarming rate. Despite knowing my marital status,some dont care.

The last straw was when a married woman within my office openly profess love to me yesterday. It takes God's grace for me to overcome the temptations.

Has anyone noticed this,or expreinced this?
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by DickDastardly(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2016
They know you wont play with jealousy and they know you wont kiss and tell. Thats the best deal for hoes.
you not lying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Creamish(f): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
Since i got married last year,i just realized that the rate women come after me has turned to an alarming rate. Despite knowing my marital status,some dont care.

The last straw was when a married woman within my office openly profess love to me yesterday. It takes God's grace for me to overcome the temptations.

Sad reality of life. I pray more grace for u and all responsible married men out there.
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Miracle4Sure: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Chooiii
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:

Thats how the devil rolls
Brace yourself cos this is just the beginning
until U begin to see the Alicia Keys look alikes begging U to fùck them
You will wish you were single
But if you stand firm in the knowledge that the grass is not greener o the other side .... you will be fine.
Now will be a good time to remember what your mama told ya. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by PresVA: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Temptation comes to everyone. .single or married, men or women. .. it's entirely up to you to fall or not.. and when you fall, don't blame anyone because it was entirely your decision. ...

As a married woman, I still get many advances from the male folks ... but I don't give a sh!t because I'm not interested in any way..I don't even take it as a big deal... This is life, temptations must come but it's all up to you to make your choice!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:

That's the way many of them behave. Anyway, just hold strong because the worst is yet to come.

Hey, this is funny, this is the first bloke coming out to say both single and married women are chasing him, when we've seen endless barrage of women coming here to cry wolf and look for sympathy when single/married men chase them.

So dude, its in your hands and only your hands, you know what to do, let your conscience be your guide.

Cc: Mariesucre
Amtaken.
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:

Some women love competition, they love going after men that have someone. That feeling of distracting you and probably giving your wife sleepless nights makes them fulfilled.

Are you the kinda man that won't stop talking about your wife? Then you are the kinda man they go for, just to test if you can truly be faithful for long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by kilode100(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Some women love competition, they love going after men that have someone. That feeling of distracting you and probably giving your wife sleepless nights makes them fulfilled.

Are you the kinda man that won't stop talking about your wife? Then you are the kinda man they go for, just to test if you can truly be faithful for long.

True..
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by greatgod2012(f): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Are you sure you've not been saying you're married while acting otherwise.
If no, then, it means those women do not wish you and your marriage well and you need to distance yourself from such set of people. Anyone who wishes you and your marriage well should know that cheating on your spouse is not healthy for you and your marriage.

The Bible says.......flee from all appearances of evil........now is the time to flee from them.
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Amen,maybe cos i dress like a guy man,with my young face,they hardly believe even with my ring.
greatgod2012:
Are you sure you've not been saying you're married while acting otherwise.
If no, then, it means those women do not wish you and your marriage well and you need to distance yourself from such set of people. Anyone who wishes you and your marriage well should know that cheating on your spouse is not healthy for you and your marriage.

The Bible says.......flee from all appearances of evil........now is the time to flee from them.
May God help you.
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
I hardly talk about her,save for when needed. She doesnt even come to my office at all.i think devil is at work here.
Kachisbarbie:

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks. I cant cheat on her,i pray for strength to keep my words.
joseph1832:
That's the way many of them behave. Anyway, just hold strong because the worst is yet to come.

Hey, this is funny, this is the first bloke coming out to say both single and married women are chasing him, when we've seen endless barrage of women coming here to cry wolf and look for sympathy when single/married men chase them.

So dude, its in your hands and only your hands, you know what to do, let your conscience be your guide.

Amtaken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by lezz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:

Hehehehe, women love the unattainable and unavailable.

Get ready to be stalked, seduced and harassed especially if your wedding ring is glittering grin
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks.
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats how the devil rolls
Brace yourself cos this is just the beginning
until U begin to see the Alicia Keys look alikes begging U to fùck them
You will wish you were single
But if you stand firm in the knowledge that the grass is not greener o the other side .... you will be fine.
Now will be a good time to remember what your mama told ya. Good luck
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
I hardly talk about her,save for when needed. She doesnt even come to my office at all.i think devil is at work here.

The devil is always at work, that dude works overtime gaan.

If you are sure your ways are clean, don't stress it_ just stand firm in what you believe in (faithfulness). There is this glow that comes with being in a happy marriage, I can't explain it. They must be seeing the glow, that's why you are attractive to them... your wife is doing a good job cheesy

Pls edit your topic, I think it should be attractive .

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks,noted will edit.
Kachisbarbie:

The devil is always at work, that dude works overtime gaan.

If you are sure your ways are clean, don't stress it_ just stand firm in what you believe in (faithfulness). There is this glow that comes with being in a happy marriage, I can't explain it. They must be seeing the glow, that's why you are attractive to them... your wife is doing a good job cheesy

Pls edit your topic, I think it should be attractive .
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by byvan03: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Better get a grip on yourself before you sell out over a plate of porridge . Don't start a chain of events that you can't predict the end undecided.
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by joseph1832(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
Thanks. I cant cheat on her,i pray for strength to keep my words.
Nice to know, but what if the women persist, what will you do?
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
After looking at the WOR-WOR, religious wife's breaazzzts droop every second per year nko. . . . . ? grin
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
One thing i told God is to protect me from adultery.
joseph1832:
Nice to know, but what if the women persist, what will you do?
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by joseph1832(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
Hmm. Oh so you think when you're faced with two bare lovely set of titties, God is going to swoop down and save you?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by MarieSucre(f): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:

Amtaken.

Why did you tag me?
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by joseph1832(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
MarieSucre:

Why did you tag me?
Oh I want you to figure it out for yourself.
Thank you.
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by PresVA: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
God can't come from heaven and shield you... you've everything needed to overcome adultery in You! Stop acting all helpless. . To cheat or not is entirely your decision! To fall into temptation is your choice! !

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by austine4real(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Welldone bruv.

I fit help u o cos i neva marry o u knw there is luv is sharin
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by MarieSucre(f): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh I want you to figure it out for yourself.

Thank you.

Pls if you won't tell me then untag me pls.
Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Mutendiwashe(f): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
To every woman out there complaining about being unmarried, count it all joy, at least Yomieluv is not your husband. You are better off single.

Imagine barely a year into your marriage and he is always complaining about his choice, his MIL and bragging about other women he notices around him.

Word of advice. Find a man who values what he has, dangers of marrying an insecure man, he will constantly fill that void by complaining about everyone else around him. Complaining about others will help him feel better about himself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mutendiwashe:
To every woman out there complaining about being unmarried, count it all joy, at least Yomieluv is not your husband. You are better off single.

Imagine barely a year into your marriage and he is always complaining about his choice, his MIL and bragging about other women he notices around him.

Word of advice. Find a man who values what he has, dangers of marrying an insecure man, he will constantly fill that void by complaining about everyone else around him. Complaining about others will help him feel better about himself.

Re: Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? by Mutendiwashe(f): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket / Why Are Girls Like This? / Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.