Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life (990 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by monsoar: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2009
pls who knows when the next 3 or 7 days programme by RCCG, MFM orDeeper Life is going to take place along Ibadan express road. pls inform me on this forum or mail me sholywonder@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by Tudor6(f): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2009
@poster.
I don't know about deeper life or MFM, but i do know for RCCG. . . .the subsequent meeting would be when next Daddy G.O wants to buy another private jet. . .or maybe space shuttle this time.
Keep your fingers crossed [and your tith£ and off£ring$ ready]
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
monsoar:

pls who knows when the next 3 or 7 days programme by RCCG, MFM orDeeper Life is going to take place along Ibadan express road. pls inform me on this forum or mail me sholywonder@yahoo.com. thanks

Check the link below for the information you require. I know that a similar "crusade" is also expected here in the UK that will involve the Elim church, Assemblies of God, Deeper Life Bible Church and some others by October this year.

http://www.dclm.org/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudór:

@poster.
I don't know about deeper life or MFM, but i do know for RCCG. . . .the subsequent meeting would be when next Daddy G.O wants to buy another private jet. . .or maybe space shuttle this time.

I don't know about others but the Deeper Life Bible Church especially at the Headquarters have not been collecting "offerings" from the attendants for their crusades or retreats since their inception in 1973.  They have always funded the events internally, and they are well known to feed and accommodate the multitudes (thousands) free of charge.
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by Tudor6(f): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

I don't know about others but the Deeper Life Bible Church especially at the Headquarters have not been collecting "offerings" from the attendants for their crusades or retreats since their inception in 1973.  They have always funded the events internally, and they are well known to feed and accommodate the multitudes (thousands) free of charge.
Its good to know. Probably why kumuyi hasn't bought his private jet yet or built his world record auditorium.

PS:i never insinuated i knew anything about deeper life, check out my first post.
@poster.
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by MUZBO(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
@poster, what do you really want? Do you attend these 3 churches or do you want to plan a post-tithe collection robbery at the event? Your original Pastor must not hear that you jump around like this o!
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by Jatador: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
^^
Ha ha ha ha!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by banom(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

I don't know about others but the Deeper Life Bible Church especially at the Headquarters have not been collecting "offerings" from the attendants for their crusades or retreats since their inception in 1973. They have always funded the events internally, and they are well known to feed and accommodate the multitudes (thousands) free of charge.

Please dont say what you dont know very well, i have been in one of their national crusade during easter retreat, I GAVE OFFERING. i wish i could get a refund.
Re: 3 Days Programme By Rccg, Mfm Ordeeper Life by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02am On Jul 22, 2009
banom:

Please dont say what you dont know very well, i have been in one of their national crusade during easter retreat, I GAVE OFFERING. i wish i could get a refund.

I know that you are not obliged to say the truth but can you confirm your claims with further details as to where, when and who collected offering from you. It is a fact that offferings are not collected from the invited guests during retreats or crusades as this is funded internally.

It is sad that so many Christian ministries demand money from their audience, oftern with the promise that God will bless them if they give. God knows the motives of the preacher, but the unsaved don't, and are therefore easily deceived by the practice. We should be careful never to give the impression that our motivation is the love of money. The audience ought to give their heart to the Lord because the offering of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord how much more when he brings it with a wicked heart.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Hear God Loudly / Pray For Me.am Dying! / Church Owned Universities Not For The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.