Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Question Of The Day. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Question Of The Day. (634 Views)

Question Of The Day Nairalander, Can You Slap Your Mother For $1 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day. by eyeon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Here is the question.
What is really wrong with giving
out a thing, with your left hand, to
a receiver coming with a right
hand? #JustAsking
Re: Question Of The Day. by Itannooluwa(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Commonsense shld tell dah it s nah ryt to gv out somefin with ur left hand
Re: Question Of The Day. by echris246(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with it, God created the left and the right hand equally. This doesn't mean I will use my left hand to give or collect something from my elder becos they will feel disrespected.
Re: Question Of The Day. by Oloniyan(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
what if I am left handed?
What if the person's right hand is amputated?

Let's leave the issue of importance attached to hand jare. Focus on the humility and character of the giver.
Re: Question Of The Day. by eyeon(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Itannooluwa:
Commonsense shld tell dah it s nah ryt to gv out somefin with ur left hand
Did you know that some are naturally left-handed?
Re: Question Of The Day. by eyeon(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oloniyan:
what if I am left handed?
What if the person's right hand is amputated?

Let's leave the issue of importance attached to hand jare. Focus on the humility and character of the giver.
Even when my younger ones give me with their left hands, I don't even call it a thing.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Igbo Men Want In A Wife? / 78-year-old Crocodile Worshiped As A God In Nigeria / Yoruba Learners Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.