Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick (898 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick by bobbyANSELEM: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
My people,, una welldone ooo,
am having an issue, i just discoverd that i have a very sensitive skin, that can easily get irritated if used any harsh substance on it, i started shaving my mustache 4 years ago, and i do wet the area using water and soap, before i shave, i also do shave with "Bic shaving stick" but brethern after i finish shaving its another story all together, sometimes i will have a reddish skin @ that area, sometime i will develope an annoying small red rashes that might take time before it clears, or that area will be dark, i have been battling with this issues for quit a long time now, i dont know where the problem is from but when i shave with am electric clipper i dont have issues like that but i wont have a clean close shave.

Shaving with clippers gives me little wound and its too harsh, please pals am pleading with you guys to please help me with a nice mild shaving cream and also a good shaving bic that you have used in the past and comfirmed it, pls i seriously need your help right now am scared of shaving o.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick by Mrjo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
The same with me, dont shave regularly bcus of it
Re: Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick by bobbyANSELEM: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mrjo:
The same with me, dont shave regularly bcus of it
i dont shave regularly i shave once a week
Re: Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
just get an electrical clipper for yourself; when ever you want to shave, wash your face thoroughly, if possible use soap & sponge. but avoid washing your face after shaving. during shaving reset it(clipper) when it seems too sharp or painful...

meanwhile, make sure its a barbbing clipper.

let us know how it goes. ok
Re: Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick by bobbyANSELEM: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
unpredictedone:
just get an electrical clipper for yourself; when ever you want to shave, wash your face thoroughly, if possible use soap & sponge. but avoid washing your face after shaving. during shaving reset it(clipper) when it seems too sharp or painful...

meanwhile, make sure its a barbbing clipper.

let us know how it goes. ok
u dont understand,,, i have two personal clippers,, but it dosnt give me a close shave, and in order to get a close shave i have to add more pressure to it there by giving me little bruises on the area,, i prefer wet and gentle shaving
Re: Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
bobbyANSELEM:
u dont understand,,, i have two personal clippers,, but it dosnt give me a close shave, and in order to get a close shave i have to add more pressure to it there by giving me little bruises on the area,, i prefer wet and gentle shaving
then you've to avoid close shaving to avoid rashes from your skin
Re: Help Me Suggest A Good Foamy Shaving Cream And A Nice Shaving Stick by bobbyANSELEM: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
unpredictedone:

then you've to avoid close shaving to avoid rashes from your skin
avoiding a close shave dosent really matter,,,, i just need a wee experiensed person to help me in this matter,, i just hope that there are things that will help reduce the risk of getting irritations after having a close shave,,

(1) (Reply)

Work-wear Wednesday! / Which Of This Foot Wears Will You Rock? / I need a job as a Fashion Designer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.