Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls (757 Views)

Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Amakortee: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
I am in a fix. I applied for My Msc in ABU zaria while I was still teaching in a private school in the north east. I resigned because I wanted to go for the qualifying exam but my school wouldn't permit me. now ABU has offered me the admission. I have spent all d remaining money in securing d admission and paying my acceptance fee, traveling to d east to inform my parents etc. its remaining my school fees and accommodation. NAIRALANDERS, pls what do to make ends meet? where can I get a job/work to hold in Kaduna or a close by city so I can raise money for myself. my parents are out of th3 equation because they said they don't have. all those I have hoped on don't even respond to my text. what work can I do? who will God use to assist me?
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Olusanya333(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na Buhari na
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Amakortee: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
do we still have people dat will advice me here?
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by samuelson06(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Amakortee:
do we still have people dat will advice me here?

What was in your mind when you were resigning? Option there is for you to defer the admission.
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Did u apply for full time or part time?
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Amakortee: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oma307:
Did u apply for full time or part time?
I applied for full time
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Amakortee: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
samuelson06:

What was in your mind when you were resigning? Option there is for you to defer the admission.

I resigned because they refused giving me permission to go for the entrance exams. even after writing that I was going for burial
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Amakortee: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
samuelson06:

I resigned because they refused giving me permission to go for the entrance exams. even after writing that I was going for burial. I never wanted to miss the exam and I couldn't think of any other option at that time.
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by samuelson06(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Amakortee:

I resigned because they refused giving me permission to go for the entrance exams. even after writing that I was going for burial. I never wanted to miss the exam and I couldn't think of any other option at that time.

You resigned to go and write an entry exam whose school fees depend on the job you're resigned from undecided Well, you must have had some savings, use that to pay part of the fees while searching for a job. Online jobs can help faster because payment is in dollars. So go to business section of the forum and get some guides to get started. You can still stand and do your program.
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Amakortee: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls by Amakortee: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
samuelson06:

You resigned to go and write an entry exam whose school fees depend on the job you're resigned from undecided Well, you must have had some savings, use that to pay part of the fees while searching for a job. Online jobs can help faster because payment is in dollars. So go to business section of the forum and get some guides to get started. You can still stand and do your program.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Huge Discrimination Between The Bsc(ed) & The Bsc Folks. / NDA Important Notice To All Postgraduate Students / JAMB Regularization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.