Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (68445 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by oluxy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
oo boy, 9ja..... afta dis one na front one remain.... where are d ladies with gigantic hips in NL
if ur hips is not as elephant or hippopotamus, don't apply... Gbam

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by contactmorak: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmm

So where are all those Nairaland "Big Girls"? You better Come and show your skills now cheesy

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by ShayGirl(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chaie!!! Rokiatu where art thou now?
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Morountodun: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Strahovski1:
The world is indeed coming to an end. Ladies showcasing their bodies for money in the name of pageant. And probably fvcking the organisation in name of pageant.

Now one politician or rich bastard will do window shopping on the event and in 2 days the lady in regard will end in his bed.

When we call dem ladies wh0res some people will tell us to go to indialand.com.

I'll just pass..

*spits*

How is it your business?
Would anyone force you to watch/attend the show?
Sex will always sell! In case you haven't heard, it is the oldest profession.

I am not in support but I understand that it is not my business!
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by abiolag(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
MEGA BREAST PAGEANT coming soonest. Rubbish

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Youngk(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
toolz and omosexy go be judge?
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Toks2008(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2016
MrSmith007:
Embarrassing..
Rewarding HIPS more than BRAINS
Who hips don help? undecided
Pervert organisers.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by charlesucheh(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2016
that day na em you see WATER MELON BOOTIES............ENOUGH TOOLZ GO SHOW DEM TALENT THAT DAY.....
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by mytime24(f): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2016
Endtime pageant undecided

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by crowbar(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2016
This is my candidate.

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by pman06(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2016
lobatan!!!! grin grin
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2016
@jesusbabygirl.... We can win this

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by kennyman2000(m): 2:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by badonkadonk: 2:14am On Mar 06, 2016
I would be there live....

At d event I would be looking at the contestants like angry..

But for my mind, body and soul I go be like shocked lipsrsealed smiley wink cheesy grin cool kiss

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by ReachHard: 2:27am On Mar 06, 2016
UKWU NWERE NTI... I'm dead cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
crowbar:
This is my candidate.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by amtaken(f): 4:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Lol it's for singles.

aflame100:

she does not have "killer" hip, so she is not qualify to apply.

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by maleeks(m): 5:15am On Mar 06, 2016
I'm gonna sue this people for using the backside picture of my friend's niece, she's only 14 years old for God sake

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by blackprowler: 5:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...tnx oo

There is some kind of modelling or celebration for every fantastic feature in a lady. If you think you come close, send a pic so I explore possibilities. We're talking about bigger than Cossy's cos she really doesn't have anything
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by ikorodureporta: 5:35am On Mar 06, 2016
End-timers!

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by ojnnaco(m): 5:42am On Mar 06, 2016
I swear my GF must win this contest

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Yewandequeen(f): 5:43am On Mar 06, 2016
blackprowler:

There is some kind of modelling or celebration for every fantastic feature in a lady. If you think you come close, send a pic so I explore possibilities. We're talking about bigger than Cossy's cos she really doesn't have anything
perverts everywhere angry

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by AreaFada2: 5:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
The world is indeed coming to an end. Ladies showcasing their bodies for money in the name of pageant. And probably fvcking the organisation in name of pageant.

Now one politician or rich bastard will do window shopping on the event and in 2 days the lady in regard will end in his bed.

When we call dem ladies wh0res some people will tell us to go to indialand.com.

I'll just pass..

*spits*

More like Rupeeland.com. grin cheesy

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by AmAlbert(m): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Kwaikwaikwai, abeg I wan buy onga Maggi
25 naira own

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa? ⁿ²
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by blackprowler: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:

perverts everywhere angry

Nigeria is under a thick fog of darkness and it's inhabitants are like people living in the Dark Ages. The sad part is they have NO IDEA and think they're doing great according to the life of hypocrisy they choose to live. You know what the internet is? Try to move beyond Nairaland, ok

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by sunch(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2016
I would really love to be updated on this matter. Damn! See pictures of hips on my mind.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Jennifer89(f): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2016
That's their cup of kunu. Meanwhile, do you know the cost of garri has increased?

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Ebbunwa(m): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2016
I can imagine those hips in bikini, to avoid people contesting with fake nyashes &hips. Lol
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Yewandequeen(f): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2016
blackprowler:

Nigeria is under a thick fog of darkness and it's inhabitants are like people living in the Dark Ages. The sad part is they have NO IDEA and think they're doing great according to the life of hypocrisy they choose to live. You know what the internet is? Try to move beyond Nairaland, ok
in summary?
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...tnx oo
exactly ma, I was about commenting same, before he did.... Please how can we arrange huge boobs contest..... I won't mind hosting it, it so you win something.....

Your boobs books is so very big and fine..... I love it...

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Doortooon(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2016
"Waist" of time.

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos