Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". (1493 Views)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by dayohoo: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has threatened to punch an interviewer who asked him about his retirement plans.

Speaking on state television, Mr Mugabe responded testily after the journalist quizzed him about a potential successor.

"Why 'successor' when I am still there?" the 92-year-old said in the interview.

"Why do you want a successor? Do you want me to punch you to the floor to realise I am still there?" he added, clenching his fist. 

Mugabe has led Zimbabwe since the country was formed in 1980 from the ashes of white-

He says he has no plans to hand over pow and ruled out coaching his politically ambitious wife, Grace, as his chosen successor.

"Grooming a successor, is it an inheritance?" he asked.

"In a democratic party you don't want leaders appointed that way. They have to be appointed properly by the people. Succession is not part of our culture.

Mugabe turned 92 on 21 February, amid fierce squabbling in the ruling ZANU-PF party in anticipation of his rule coming to an end.

Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by jane0000(f): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by slimthugchimee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
bad guy
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by Omexonomy: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Can bubu punch a foam
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by sandraokosun: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
lalasticala, jumoke don land o with toto dike pant
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
How I wish this man got married to mama peace. The country name wld hav b country of comedy
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by todayguest(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
The message is clear: As long as he breaths, he will continue to rule. If he decides to quit, his successor will be his wife. Only death can snatch power from him to the people.
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by meezynetwork(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mugabe should give way to a younger person. I don't know why African leaders love power so much.
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by urbanmonk: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol. I love Mugabe
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Deletablegyal is this d size of d_dick_dat u love?

Mamagee3 can u handle a d!ck dat looks like dat mans hand?

Hateu2 if dat hand was a d!ck can u handle it?

Ladyf. I need u 2 b d judge
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Deletablegyal is this d size of d_dick_dat u love?

Mamagee3 can u handle a d!ck dat looks like dat mans hand?

Hate.u2 if dat hand was a d!ck can u handle it?

Ladyf. I need u 2 b d judge
What is d!ck?
Re: Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". by iamrealdeji(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mugabe is a very handsome elderly man. But does he want to die on the seat? This guy has been there before my father even knew my mother. Pave way for the youths and save your country from buying a torch light with a wheel barrow full of money haba

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi As A Willing Tool In Northern Agenda To Subjugate The South-south / TOP 10 ‘forgotten’ High-profile EFCC Cases / Nigeria Army Order General Who Masterminded Rigging Of Ekiti Election To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.